Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Skabooshka's Model 3 Production Numbers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But if he doesn't have money that means he's not a big short-seller, so what is his motivation for all this?

He has one of those annoying little brother syndrome I've seen while travelling.... But it is a politically incorrect thing to say.

But something triggered him and he is set on righteous revenge. Will pursue it even if there is nothing to gain from it.

I’m late to the game reading all this, but down in the USA, aren’t you allowed to respond with appropriately strong force if someone endangers your life (using their vehicle as a weapon)?

I’ve read about people having their brains blown out for less - not that I’m suggesting that this would have been the right thing to do here....

Same Chris Brown?

upload_2019-4-21_14-22-53.png

upload_2019-4-21_14-23-48.png

upload_2019-4-21_14-24-11.png

Tesla accuses self-driving startup Zoox and former employees of trade secret theft

Israel Melendez, Jr. ⚠️ on Twitter

There is some discussion on twitter whether @skabooshka can even tweet at Musk or Tesla, without being in violation of his restraining order. Interestingly, his account has been inactive for over 18 hours.
He cannot. Restraining order is VERY clear on that. "You are ordered NOT to do the following... Contact the person, either directly or indirectly, in ANY way".

I think Tesla should sue him if this is true. Make an example out of him so his Twitter follows think twice.

I rather think Tesla should (a) get permanent restraining orders out against him, and quite possibly have him arrested if he violates them, and (b) report this incident to the SEC and the judge to explain why Mr. Musk is worried about short sellers !!!

Wow, Tesla shorts so desperate that they have gone beyond trolling and are now engaging in criminal activity:

Nafnlaus on Twitter

Restraining order filed against one Randeep Hothi, who is most likely twitter user @skabooshka.

I'm only just reading about this. Unreal. Glad TMC users are aware. Need to spread the information and doxx this a**hole!

I don't know if this was already posted, but skabooshka actually responded to one of Musk's two tweets about this, with some aggressive statement, which is a *violation of the restraining order*, and someone posted a followup tweet with the relevant line in the restraining order circled (shabooshka is not to contact any Tesla employees).

I didn't get a screenshot, and it seems to already have been deleted ("This tweet is unavailable"), but he left up another aggressive response (which is presumably still a restraining order violation)

skabooshka on Twitter

If he gets fired over this, I can't say I won't be happy, but let VW make that decision on their own. Please let law enforcement handle the situation, otherwise, and don't interject yourself into the situation.
Let's be clear, there's no evidence at all so far that the VW employee is involved in the criminal activity. It's his brother who's committing the crimes. The VW employee might be sick and tired of his idiot criminal brother (this happens all the time).

I don't know if this was already posted, but skabooshka actually responded to one of Musk's two tweets about this, with some aggressive statement, which is a *violation of the restraining order*, and someone posted a followup tweet with the relevant line in the restraining order circled (shabooshka is not to contact any Tesla employees).

I didn't get a screenshot, and it seems to already have been deleted ("This tweet is unavailable"), but he left up another aggressive response (which is presumably still a restraining order violation)

skabooshka on Twitter
I saw that too. Not sure whether the tweet was after/before the restraining order was granted though. But yeah, interesting that the restraining order could apply to tweets (unclear). The order does say electronic communications and email though. But shabooshka has been silent on twitter since those tweets (about 20 hours so far). If he is smart he would hire a lawyer before the court appearance (May 7), and presumably the lawyer would have advised him to shut up.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
I rather think Tesla should (a) get permanent restraining orders out against him, and quite possibly have him arrested if he violates them, and (b) report this incident to the SEC and the judge to explain why Mr. Musk is worried about short sellers !!!
Regardless of the outcome with the restraining order, I think Tesla has sufficient evidence for a civil suit, if not a criminal one. In my non-legal opinion.

I find it very unlikely skabooshka's incident will be discussed tomorrow on demo, if only because lawyers would tell Elon this is Bad Idea.
It could be pretty cool to see how FSD responds to intentional road rage provocation.

"You see here: Skabooshka attempts for a fourth time to ram into our vehicle, but FSD take effective evasive action and again avoids incident..."

"Skabooshka, the ultimate edge case..."

skabooshka on Twitter

Violation would presumably result in finding of contempt of court, no? Fate loves irony.

We are dealing with evil forces here
I have always maintained when all else fails to stop Tesla, TSLAQ folks will not hesitate to attempt criminal activity. They are angry, vindictive and very greedy. They will go to any extent. You can see that in the words of hatred spewed by their leader Mark Speigel.

Just think about it, one 'deadly' criminal act by one deranged TSLAQ member is all that is needed, for the rest of its members to enjoy the fruits of it and become overnight millionaires and billionaires. Any bodily harm to Musk is all that is needed for the market to react swiftly and decisively pushing Tesla to bankruptcy. The irony is, there will be absolutely no connection to the gang leaders for the act, and there need not be.

it is like the mullahs and silent majority of the peaceful religion doing the inciting and cheering or looking other other way, and you know they are indirectly responsible for generating the hatred, and they silently enjoy the fruits of the bombings, but they are not in the front lines, they have no direction connection and prior knowledge of any of the criminal act and they are never indicted.

And the cheerleaders includes not just the shorts, but many reporters from MSM, who are the wind beneath the wings of these Tesla haters.

Just think about it: Never before in modern history, has one man had so much of power over making or breaking of a company, *and* several industries. Not even Jobs. Once iPhone superiority was established and it got the lead in about two short years, Apple would have done very well even without Jobs, perhaps a bit more slowly. And it is just one industry - smart phones. In the case of Musk, the list of industries and entities that are very upset with Musk is very long.

Last edited:
The shorts are getting very rowdy lately, keep chanting Elon going to jail, Elon fraud, Elon the murderer, geez. Can't believe these people. They act like they're the only ones who can stop Elon.

Too bad you can't go to war with a bunch of nobodies behind a computer. After all, they're just trying to incite more discord and rage, might not even be from the US. We all know Russia loves to rile people up. There was an article about Russia fueling the anti-vaxers too, lol.