Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Skabooshka's Model 3 Production Numbers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Or skabooshka's is fabricating the number from Aug 2 on?

Look, I get not trusting his numbers. I find the case that he didn't know what he was talking about last week of July very compelling, so very skeptical about his data overall. But you can't just go, I trust his numbers when they are good, but I don't trust them when they turn bad.

Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
Last update from skabooshka was for Aug 7 (on Aug 9 CEST). Found no explanation on the twitter stream.

There would be one obvious interpretation (numbers above 5000/week, so no way to put them in a negative light), but obviously no proof for that. Wait and see...

Reactions: neroden
Last update from skabooshka was for Aug 7 (on Aug 9 CEST). Found no explanation on the twitter stream.

There would be one obvious interpretation (numbers above 5000/week, so no way to put them in a negative light), but obviously no proof for that. Wait and see...

Or possibly he covered his short after Musk's going private tweet. Maybe he'll join the class action lawsuit now.

Not Skabooshka, but corroborating >5,000/week.
Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 9.43.59 AM.png

• Informative
Reactions: hobbes
Apparently the project is over. If the numbers are accurate, seems like they aren't fitting the narrative anymore.

View attachment 325048

The preceeding tweet is interesting, too - skabooshka is interpreting an empty parking lot with finished vehicles as "production seriously down", when before many trolls have been saying there is no demand/logistics is messed up when they were full :). Also if the numbers were bad in fact he could have just tweeted production numbers one last time before quitting...

My take: Production above 700 daily recently, numbers looking to good for short thesis, so no more publishing. On the other hand, this somewhat validates the numbers reported before - if they were made up, he could have continued no problem. Also, Saturdays were always low according to the data he published, so no surprise there if the lot is even an indication at all.

While innocent brother of "this black sheep of the family" is possible - I'd be very surprised if the Gagan doesn't know about Randeep's activities.

But I very much doubt VW had anything to do with it (i.e. with the sabotage and car accident thing). Paying to hire a troll farm is definitely a possibility.
if they are paying him to spy and he committed crimes in their employ, it is in the least an ethical black mark. If they continue to employ him after his initial assault and his trespasses they are now co-conspirators. I hope Elon is hiring a legal team to track this down. VW has already been convicted in diesel gate and are up for new conspiracy charges. I’d like to see charges filed and get records of how this guy is making a living and how the brothers email and social media accounts are connected.

• Helpful
Reactions: Mobius484
If I profiled him right, shihkebob here is the type who pictures himself as the main character of a movie and is being wronged by oppressive evil elites.

Unfortunately, any type of defense will just make him double the efforts once he is freed. Until one day a crime too big gets committed.

He wants to see Elon kowtow to him and apologize like in a classic hero movie.That, is probably the only way to deescalate this.

If I profiled him right, shihkebob here is the type who pictures himself as the main character of a movie and is being wronged by oppressive evil elites.

Unfortunately, any type of defense will just make him double the efforts once he is freed. Until one day a crime too big gets committed.

He wants to see Elon kowtow to him and apologize like in a classic hero movie.That, is probably the only way to deescalate this.

Eventually it will be his undoing. The public scrutiny will be enough to drive him insane, much like our friend Tripp. Eventually, he’ll either get sued in a big way (which I suggest Tesla has already started its campaign of gathering information for a potential lawsuit), or he’ll end up behind bars for doing something dumb. He’ll likely drag VW with him. A guy who spends this much time bashing isn’t doing it alone, he’s likely being paid by a man behind the curtains to carry out said hatred. At any rate, he’s going to be entering a field full of mines waiting for him now that he’s on Tesla’s radar.

• Love
Reactions: Mobius484
Eventually it will be his undoing. The public scrutiny will be enough to drive him insane, much like our friend Tripp. Eventually, he’ll either get sued in a big way (which I suggest Tesla has already started its campaign of gathering information for a potential lawsuit), or he’ll end up behind bars for doing something dumb. He’ll likely drag VW with him. A guy who spends this much time bashing isn’t doing it alone, he’s likely being paid by a man behind the curtains to carry out said hatred. At any rate, he’s going to be entering a field full of mines waiting for him now that he’s on Tesla’s radar.

I actually thinks he is acting alone and he feels that his brother is wronged by tesla and wants revenge. Not knowing that his action might potentially get his brother axed because vw will want to find any excuse to distance themselves from this duo to avoid lawsui or any discovery. That's the optimist in me talking. If you mix Causa's razor in, this conspiracy goes all the way to big oil.