Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slowly losing my sanity with every account check...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To Proud Mommy,
You will love your car. It’s like nothing you have ever owned. Musk has done the impossible. He created a car company from nothing and it’s a unique product on top of that. Help support the company to make it better. I ordered my model 3 on line in March and took delivery two days later. They were great. I visited the service center today to have my alignment checked. The service center was great also. Don’t be swayed by someone who just has to complain about a 3mm hood gap. Gimme a break.

while you are waiting consider having a 14-50 (240v, 50 amp outlet) Installed in your garage This outlet matches the charger you will get with your car. Mine cost a house call by an electrician ($80) and parts ($70). The outlet is next to the house main panel.

Congrats on being on the leading edge of the future.

• Love
Reactions: Prdmommyof3
Good morning!

April 30, 2020 I joined the Tesla community with the "purchase" of my first EV, a MY. Obviously, due to COVID, I knew the plant had shut down, but I secretly hoped there was a way that things would still move along seamlessly. As anyone else waiting for their car knows, they reopened a few weeks ago, and it seems like they're starting to fill orders in no real order. I saw one guy on here who claims he bought his car early April and already had a delivery date, while others bought last year and are still waiting.

I guess knowing that I'll have to sell my existing gas-guzzler, in order to make payments more affordable, has me on edge since it literally drops in value every day.

Like everyone else, I literally check my account 10 times a day and still have no VIN. I feel like I'm losing my mind with no updates!

If only I'd known the torture I was setting myself up for....well, really, even then I don't think I would have been prepared!
Anyone know a good way to pass the time, aside from watching every youTube video there is and reading these discussions? LOL

Anxiously awaiting MY, LRAWD, MSM, White interior, FSD, No PUP, Gemini

We'll be together soon...I hope!
I ordered a performance model Y and took delivery one month later before the plant closed. I heard not to order white interior because they haven't started building those yet. Only black interior so far. You may have a wait.

You can pass the time buy blowing all your money on Tesla accessories for a car you don't even have yet. Seems to be working well for me o_O
Ya I bought the 220 plug for my garage. Then I realized I didn’t have a garage to mount it☹️ so I bit the bullet and built a house (with 2 car garage) around it. *sugar*!!! Now I have an empty space in my garage!! Hmmmmmm. When does the Cybertruck come out???

• Funny
Reactions: DDrawer
Those are both crazy great deals!

Replying here because I hate loose ends...

Will probably post a video and some photos this weekend after I pick up the car, these are just screenshots from the shop's insta story...

Satin Perfect Blue wrap, satin black powder coated wheels, CIR tint on front windows and windshield, smoke PPF on the headlights, and a few other small changes.

Screenshot_20200729-195104~2.png
Screenshot_20200729-195056~2.png

• Love
Reactions: Bridor and Dennisis