Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She won't arrive in Shanghai tomorrow (IVORY ARROW and BALTIMORE HIGHWAY will pitch up tomorrow) and I know where she is going (S.Africa) which is probably why I haven't commented on her.
Just sit it out - I'll tell you when to get excited.

PS I know IVORY ARROW is heading to the UK and Zeebrugge but Rule 1 applies - she is not going to be carrying any Teslas.
Rule 1 = Don't get excited until I say so. Stay miserable!
Now I know what TMC stands for. Tesla Miserable Club. Rule 1 = Join this club and stay 😩 Miserable.

You seem to care a great deal about anybody not accurately using aircraft control terminology- I was just pointing out someone who unlike Tesla is using it incorrectly.

Looking forward to your 3rd reply since you claimed you were "done" with the topic though :)

Nope. The first aircraft AP system was developed by Sperry Corporation in 1912. The autopilot connected a gyroscopic heading indicator and attitude indicator to hydraulically operated elevators and rudder.

The term has been around and well defined for over a century.
I bet you’re fun at parties

• Funny
Reactions: 2101Guy
Just because you made a lot of money off Tesla, it would be cool if every one of your posts didn’t sound like a SuperVac9000, defending everything Tesla and Musk do until you’re blue in the face. You’re inadvertently acting like a shill, or maybe purposely.

Rousing people into a product that doesn’t deliver, just because it benefits you financially on the stocks side, is ridiculously selfish.

• Disagree
Reactions: sleepydoc and EVNow
Your claim of what he said

Says the guy who in writing, on this very forum, who has OPENLY stated that FSD is so bad, that ANYONE requesting a refund for FSD from Tesla, should get the refund.

What you now admit he actually said:

"..if someone asks for FSD refund, just give it."

With no mention of the actual product being "bad" let alone 'so bad'

If you can't argue honestly- maybe don't argue?

"..if someone asks for FSD refund, just give it."

Post number 4

Would you like to mount the handlebars behind the seat, to make the forthcoming backpedaling easier? :)
Do you even have the basic idea what "context" means ?

I think Tesla should just offer to refund to all legacy (pre-18) S/X owners. FSD price was low and the number of cars low too. The money was never recognized, so they won’t get a hit on P&L - just cash flow.

Of course it would lead to some bad PR - so they can’t announce it. But if someone asks for FSD refund, just give it.

ps : Really, you don't know how to quote a post ? ;)

I wouldn't have done that. It was not in my original reply. I had to add that as an edit after the fact, needing to respond to your false accusation. I was taking the time to research and respond. Finding the appropriate links to other informative threads about the build details of various brands of outlets and what makes them better or worse, find the other relevant quotes from a couple of other posters, etc. I was typing up my responses when you let fly with that one liner falsely accusing me of just disliking your post without giving any explanation. If you would have waited and had some patience, you would have been able to just see the response instead of further demonstrating your bad attitude.
I never said you disliked it, I said disagree. Maybe you should have known that you were talking about before disagreeing? I'm sorry I didn't give you the time to research your response, and you just couldn't hold back from responding. Everything will be ok, take a deep breath.

Been there,done that. Literally.

Reading your responses, there’s clearly no point in trying ot have a reasoned, rational discussion with you on the subject I’ll end my responses here.
So you have made these arguments presented here in a Trauma Conference? Really? With that experience, I invite you to repeat that for us in our conference. Take your ball and go home but don't blame the other players. Logical fallacies are just that, logical fallacies.......

Last edited:
if you actually cared you would find that such research has already been done and the results have been proven, but clearly you're too busy calling everyone else a hysterical idiot.
I have not called anyone "a hysterical idiot". That is an ad hominem reply. I have said the drama of looming sudden death is a bit much........I understand that's harsh criticism......and hard for some to take.......

Nah you do your own home work before you call Elon lier.
Liar is spelled Liar. I stand by what I said. Prove otherwise.

In the true DRAG TIMES spirit.
Read my shirt.

Attachments

• 1650744498568.png
    1650744498568.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteWi
Bullshit.

I know SIF has a policy on linking pins to forums instead of Twitter posts or other references, but this is getting ****ing ridiculous. Here's just a short summary of this thread cause why the hell not.

Before April 10th:
P1: Hey look, a new pin on the Tesla map! I'd bet no one's ever seen that before so I made a new thread!
P2-7: Ya know, maybe we shouldn't be creating threads until we see actual evidence or something of the like.

April 10th and on:
P8: Link to the Drive Tesla post about Goderich (which by the way was all based off that Tweet you guys don't want linked)
P9: A photo of the first page of the PDF we attached to the article, which contains literally no pertinent information other than the fact it's an official filing which corroborates the claim.
P10: The address, and credit for finding the Supercharger for some reason (not like he wouldn't have tried to nab the thread had I created one).
P11: Calling Doug to rename the thread cause this shitty naming system works SO well!
P12: A request to Chuq for something that's already happened and the address again ICYMI the first time.

How is it possible that I was able to fit more relevant information in a seventeen word tweet?! Only reason I didn't make a thread here is because the post would get merged due to there already being a thread based on ZERO EVIDENCE. And it's not like the mods actually gave a *sugar* after I asked them to not merge Trenton, or Kemptville, or Madoc, and then proceeded to ignore me again when I asked them to split Trenton, and Kemptville, and Madoc. Goderich wouldn't be any different, cause I guess dibsing all the threads before anyone has a chance to look is fair, right?

TMC (Canada) has proven time and time again they will bend over backwards just to satisfy these shitty policies. That alone is why I'm no longer posting new threads in this part of the forum. The fact they are essentially putting me in the wrong for posting the good stuff is outrageous. Honestly, they should be delighted I haven't pulled everything, but that's bound to happen if this continues.

Until something changes, I will be keeping my Canadian news off TMC, and leaving the discussion links on my Twitter posts or alternate forums, until new information is posted. If TMC mods are going out of their way to make me have a shitty time, I'm going to do all that I can to keep myself even partially satisfied.

The links are going back to where I put them initially. Deal with it.

• Disagree
Reactions: Mayoo and Vawlkus
Today I would prefer the i4 M50 to the Model 3 hands down. No contest.

Checking out the BMW EV forums it appears most are former Tesla owners who are tired of the "Cult of Tesla", the poor build quality, and the lousy service experience. Tesla is heading towards troubled waters.
Yet here you are still hanging out in the Tesla forum. Lol you could sail away knowing you won’t be missed right?

Reactions: NOLA_Mike
Easy answer: Tesla doesn't know how to make a car. Batteries? Sure. Drivetrain? No problem. But the actual bits that sit atop the skateboard? No love.

As an exercise, visit a car by a manufacturer who actually cares about vehicle dynamics and the driving experience. You might be shocked by what you're missing in a Tesla. Why do you think Musk focuses so much on the 0-60? Because he wants that to blind people to all the other deficiencies in the car. Also, do you not find it interesting that Tesla does nothing to its "performance" suspension besides lowering it a little bit? Tesla is the only company I know that makes a "performance" car without a matching performance or sports suspension.

Maybe that's why Teslas can't even go in a straight line during straight-line acceleration :p The torque steer and camber thrust are real.

It most definitely feels like an 80s car... I couldn't have said it better myself!
"Escaped the Cult.." but still feel the need to come here and post negative comments. That's just sad....

Status
Not open for further replies.