Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet you continue to do so, responding to every post with a disparaging comment. Everyone probably gets it by now, you hate the suspension, unworthy of your buttocks, and you can't believe you were, er, tricked(?) somehow into purchasing your MY? Perhaps it's time to move on and recognize others may have opinions that don't mirror your own. Your OP was mostly accurate IMO but it doesn't mean yours is the final word on anything.
Another one! They’re everywhere!

• Disagree
Reactions: enemji and Dennisis
And yet you continue to do so, responding to every post with a disparaging comment. Everyone probably gets it by now, you hate the suspension, unworthy of your buttocks, and you can't believe you were, er, tricked(?) somehow into purchasing your MY? Perhaps it's time to move on and recognize others may have opinions that don't mirror your own. Your OP was mostly accurate IMO but it doesn't mean yours is the final word on anything.
Another one! They’re everywhere!

And yet you continue to do so, responding to every post with a disparaging comment.
Again - point out where I’ve responded to every comment AND in a disparaging manner. You cannot.
you can't believe you were, er, tricked(?) somehow into purchasing your MY?
This is comedy gold. We’ve ALL been tricked on all manner of things!
Perhaps it's time to move on and recognize others may have opinions that don't mirror your own.
More BS - I’ve recognised many other views as per my copious use of the appreciation buttons and with replies. I’ll move on when good and ready. I’m happy to stay here and discuss the ride and suspension with as many owners and for as long as I want.

Such a tedious type you are.

And yet you continue to do so, responding to every post with a disparaging comment.
Again - point out where I’ve responded to every comment AND in a disparaging manner. You cannot.
you can't believe you were, er, tricked(?) somehow into purchasing your MY?
Perhaps it's time to move on and recognize others may have opinions that don't mirror your own.
More BS - I’ve recognised many other views as per my copious use of the appreciation buttons and with replies. I’ll move on when good and ready. I’m happy to stay here and discuss the ride and suspension with as many owners and for as long as I want.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Again - point out where I’ve responded to every comment AND in a disparaging manner. You

So witty and insightful, enjoy your juvenile rant.

Again - point out where I’ve responded to every comment AND in a disparaging manner. You

So witty and insightful, enjoy your juvenile rant.

one word will explain everything. Cult

another old people suspension complaint thread who didn't know what they are getting into. Test drive much?

Another comment from a 14 year-old troll who doesn't even read the original post. Best you leave the discussion to the grown-ups, and by grown-ups, I mean people whose sense of self-worth isn't adorably tied to their vehicle.

This is our third Model Y, having test driven six of them at various states of development. I'm 36, and the "plush" car I'm coming out of is an Alfa on 19s. These vehicles change so often that I felt it important to offer feedback on recent VINs.

We did take delivery and the car seems a bit better than our test drive vehicle. No booming and not as much motion over small imperfections, pretty decent on the highway. Still very firm at around town speeds, but I suspect no longer so badly that passengers will ask if the vehicle is broken. On certain roads it can definitely get quite bouncy now, but I will take it for the added comfort. Agree with comments about the temperature-sensitivity of the dampers, we test drove on a brutally cold day and that probably contributed.

Well thank you kind sir. I will do absolutely that. Continue to drive my car and drink my drink exactly how I like it.

So you didn’t do any research or test drive the car before buying it? Bummer.

Or wait, you DID do all that but bought it anyway? Wow - that REALLY sucks.

And you’re gonna continue to bitch about it here to what purpose?

I’ll give you this - at least your trolling is somewhat silly and creative, but keep it up and you may find yourself in the same situation as “Ratch”.

YOU don’t get to define what premium is then tell everyone they have to disprove you. This is the biggest nonsense ever.

Before Tesla took over the luxury segment, the market considered luxury to be cars with a quiet interior, smooth handling, premium sound, a good ADAS system, good acceleration. keyless/ fobless entry, heated rear seats, a good “infotainment system”, in car navigation, rear seat entertainment, rear heated seats, etc etc etc… All features which Tesla provided in their base models.

So your Q buddies decided that that isn’t luxury. Luxury is about gold spoked rims and wood trim and other pointless nonsense.

The problem is the market doesn’t care about your/ TSLAQ’s definition. What people care about is the experience of driving the car. That is what they are willing to pay a premium for. Wood grain on the console is nice, but having a nav system that updates itself automatically is much nicer. Gold spoked rims are cute, but having your car warm and ready for you when you leave for work is glorious. I could go on, but the point is people fundamentally don’t give a damn about what you and TSLAQ consider ”Luxury” when they can have a car that has a fantastic owner’s experience.

Mercedes delivers pretty things, Tesla delivers things which matter to drivers.

Now can we please stop arguing about what is fundamentally a stupid definition of a term that buyers don’t actually care about?
Not sure why you're going ad hominem. The simple conclusion is that you're an idiot, who can't tell the difference between their fantasies and reality. TSLAQ? Give me a break. There seems to be no quality control around you new guys.

You might want to consider deleting your moronic post before the mods do it for you. (And mods, please delete this post at the same time as that other one.)

Ploink.

Happened to me at a service area half way down France last summer with my wife and daughter in the car. Very nearly ruined the holiday, and was very much regarded as my fault for having a stupid car. Have turned sentry off on family journeys ever since.
If something so minor and completely inconsequential like this could "almost" ruin a holiday then perhaps you need some real problems in your life to get some perspective - unless of course you are a millennial snowflake then its perfectly normal to over react.

This is why I think it is a mixed blessing to jump ahead of the line. It's one thing to get a car that's on a truck and the buyer cancels, but another to get a car that was a reject. So in this sense, I prefer being "disrespected" and patiently waiting for the VIN that's assigned to me off the production line, instead of getting a VIN quickly with a fast delivery.
Stay disrespected then. Come talk to me when you start to practice some self-respect and when you have stopped internalizing your weird logic of corporate accommodation.

Sorry to jump in. First of all, very good examples. If @rugox is familiar with the FIFO,COGS,FASB, or the Acme (like John Doe) that finance/accounting folks use, this will be very effective and persuading.

However, you guys are thinking from different perspectives and see the world differently. You are trying to let @rugox see what you see to feel less frustrated but I doubt this will help. Sometime, it is easier for people to vent it out.
And the fact is that most general consumers will think from the perspective I'm talking about. And let it be known that these people who think that Tesla is at no fault are saying this to protect their glamorization of Tesla as a company. OH NO WHAT DO YOU MEAN TESLA IS DISRESPECTFUL? NONONONO THEY ARE NOT BEING DISRESPECTFUL, BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN THAT I'M SUPPORTING A COMPANY THAT'S DOING THIS.

Rugox, so what is your answer to my question to you in post #4,434
If you want me to answer your question, read my original post first and re-examine the meaning. Let me know when you are able to work through your bias favoring Tesla and are able to develop some self-respect. Or perhaps I should help you. Bottom line: CONSUMERS DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT WHAT THE PRODUCTION LINE IS DOING OR WHAT MAKES THE MOST SENSE FROM THE BUSINESS STANDPOINT. THEY GIVE A **** ABOUT GETTING THEIR CARS ASAP AND IN THE ORDER THAT THEY PLACED THEM.

Is that so hard?

Btw, check out all the other posts people are making about feeling disrespected by their orders not being fulfilled.

Still digging a deeper hole I see?

If it "didn't work PERIOD" nobody would be able to hit anything because it wouldn't do anything.

Also, I mentioned I've used it a bunch of times.

Also you admitted you have 0 actual personal experience with it and don't even have the feature but keep trying to tell those who do how it works.

Also, I literally showed you a video of it working. In 2019.

I could post another 100 videos of it working if you think it'd help you understand how wrong you are? Feel free to PM me if repetition will fix your inaccurate perception here.

Plus dumb summon, which has been around working fine since 2014, which ALSO lets you move the car in/out of spaces without any door opening/closing or a human in the car.

Your. Claim. Is. Factually. Wrong.

Accept, and get over, it.
Whatever helps you justify overpaying for your $7k purchase, man. Keep living the delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.