Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the car looks nice, other than the yellow fog lamp covers. However, you do yourself a great disservice with the whole "kpeng is love, kpeng is life", "kpeng > you", and the Trump nugget hanging on an ass hair in the second photo non-sense. It comes off as obnoxious, but I kinda think that's what you were going for...otherwise, I think if you didn't include those playskool antics you would have received less hate and gotten more compliments. Again, the car looks nice, but your attitude is kinda garbage, no offense.

Honestly, the car looks nice, other than the yellow fog lamp covers. However, you do yourself a great disservice with the whole "kpeng is love, kpeng is life", "kpeng > you", and the Trump nugget hanging on an ass hair in the second photo non-sense. It comes off as obnoxious, but I kinda think that's what you were going for...otherwise, I think if you didn't include those playskool antics you would have received less hate and gotten more compliments. Again, the car looks nice, but your attitude is kinda garbage, no offense.

kpeng is love. kpeng is life.

Can I just say that the fact some of you people hate this means I did it correctly? Sorry I'm not some boring tree-hugging ex-Prius owner who thinks Elon is God.

anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly-966-u18chan.jpg

You cannot figure out that 2021 (next year) minus 8 year battery warranty = 2013 model year?

Sorry bro, can’t help you.

The average ICE engine failure does not cost $23,000 to correct. So again...numbers...not a strong suit.
You never provided any numbers in your original posts so yeah bro.....good one.....so brains isnt your strong suit
Were still not sure why you even mentioned 2013! Put the pipe down before responding next time;)

• Disagree
Reactions: glide
Status
Not open for further replies.