Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$5K. Not $10K. I'm happy with my vbox proven measured improvement. You're clearly very angry at Tesla about how poorly your car performs. I get that.

I’m sure you have amazing vbox measurements that you won’t share lmao. And yes I’m so upset at Tesla for giving me the fastest P85D/P85DL there is as well as my battery not degrading at all haha. Even with the newest software that you’re too scared to update, fear of it ruining your car.
I’m also mad instead of spending the $5k on ludicrous I have several kits instead that I get at discountsto market for companies like prior design and revozport that I can choose to install myself. And make some of the best custom Tesla builds around
527B02E2-E966-47A8-852B-A52767097B75.jpeg
92094F0D-1660-4ABC-8719-E8A237E36364.jpeg

2F42C5DE-0EEF-4F1C-9BC5-84CCA8F7CAD7.jpeg

Last edited:
If that's the best around I don't want to see the worst.

They must not be bad considering I get products for basically nothing to market for companies. Clearly you have no idea what designing cars that major companies like and manufacturers want to use to market on their websites.View attachment 513728
9EC0C30C-C9E7-42F5-9A9F-1DCBD77606C5.jpeg
02880BA2-F18B-45FB-A7DC-903C35C40760.jpeg
CE0EC363-D2E6-4871-8BA4-F762A0124F19.jpeg
7C423DD0-86F0-4C79-B37A-3AA7E372F734.jpeg
88F4E23E-B78A-4F32-BE1C-6A3B84F294AA.jpeg
69182E10-E5E4-4F54-B60D-CD8C744C43B1.jpeg
F6DCEE1F-09D6-41A8-8CFF-3F935642AD37.png
CF7DBCC5-85A5-436D-8AB1-BACDC2F10838.jpeg
2D793EE4-712E-42EA-B801-92C987AB5603.jpeg

20EA4E5C-5442-4C3F-838A-D6DC9AA64E50.jpeg

Probably why you would never get the opportunity too

Last edited:
I didn’t include my vbox measurements where it did 2.5 seconds lmao
Sure buddy enjoy your 100K mile P85DL. Done proving u wrong for the 5th time

That never happened unless you were point down at a 45 degree angle. The only thing you've proven is that your P85D is about 0.1 seconds slower than a brand new one was. I've never seen a bigger case of penis envy. I feel sorry for you. It is just killing you and you can't stand it.

That never happened unless you were point down at a 45 degree angle. The only thing you've proven is that your P85D is about 0.1 seconds slower than a brand new one was. I've never seen a bigger case of penis envy. I feel sorry for you. It is just killing you and you can't stand it.

Haha you actually think I was being serious... I feel sorry for you pal. You’re one of those who lies so much you even believe your own lies. To the point you could pass a lie detector test lol

Please don't feed the troll.

Ok Troll lol... Haters hate what they want but can’t have. It’s ok I’m not mad at you, the difference between leaders and followers is that leaders don’t care what others think while followers do. So followers won’t actually express themselves due to fear of rejection. So they just copy what everyone else already does. Leaders set the trends that the rest eventually follow. This is universal and not strictly related to cars but also fashion, homes, etc.
Someone always has to start new trends, it may require taking a risk regardless what it correlates too. But trendsetters don’t think or care about that, they just do everything the way they like it, not caring about what you or I may think. It’s simple to just copy others and be a follower. I don’t listen to what the peanut gallery in the stands is saying. I just do me... it hasn’t failed me yet. So I don’t ever plan on changing. It’s the way I approach everything I do in life, not in order too just fit in. That just ain’t me bud/troll.
If you don’t have haters than you must not be doing anything great. That’s when you know you’re great at what you do, the more haters means the better you’re doing whatever it is you do. Keep hating on me... I love it

I am gathering information for a class action suit against Tesla for turning off Premium Connectivity before it was an option, and was sold as an included feature.

I have screen shots of their web site and the sales punch list showing that it was included and was not an extra feature. The only radio/nav options were to subscribe to Spotify or InTune.

You can check your sales date using the Way Back Machine.

They added the options on the site after June or July. Anyone that purchased one before that, as you can see by the image, should have it on.

Message me if you are interested.

View attachment 514170
Get a life.

I don't think I've seen anyone bash TEZZ.LA. It was a nice piece of work but stopped working months ago.

And If you're not here just to bash, then what's this comment about:

First, the world wide web was barely just invented in 1990. If you're going to bash me, at least get your facts straight.

Second, I launched an entirely new, mobile-friendly version of EV-CPO -- you can try it out here: EV-TSLA.com - Global Inventory Search

You literally proved my point, by the way. I wasn't bashing. I was just stating my own opinion on the site usage. I never said it was a bad site simply that it was hard to use. By the way my facts were straight, was the internet not around in 1990? barely still means it was there. so mad lol. AND I think many would agree that the site doesn't look "new" it's definitely not user friendly and the UX/UI needs work. take it to heart and make it BETTER don't get mad about it. You really sound like you want to be coddled and can't take critical reviews of your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.