Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a business department? Why do you keep calling Tesla "dealer"? Why does your video have stock rattling sounds added on and they don't even coincide with the rolling of the car? It sounds like you added sound from a broken diesel engine into your Model X video. You've been here for 13 days and you're talking about Lemon law. 3 days ago you said you're in the "dealer" for the 5th time, and now you're saying it's been a month since the "business department" has responded? The Model X shown in your avatar has been lowered. I think you're a fake account, please stop trolling.
That’s the half shaft that broke off the car. Lol Your a funny little man lol

This is gonna be unpopular, but I appreciate folks like @MP3Mike in threads like this--its good to have someone that challenges the conventional narrative otherwise we fall into groupthink and wander well off the reservation. It forces you to sharpen you thinking and your arguments for when you have to have engage and influence people outside of this thread.

And send one to the mp3mike for all his contributions to this thread ;)
I'll add his contributions for him this time
zCScPdO.png

This is gonna be unpopular, but I appreciate folks like @MP3Mike in threads like this--its good to have someone that challenges the conventional narrative otherwise we fall into groupthink and wander well off the reservation. It forces you to sharpen you thinking and your arguments for when you have to have engage and influence people outside of this thread.

I agree with you, but only so far as he posts what he disagrees with. To just hit thumbs down with nary a word isn't (normally) leading to a discussion.
There's nothing that says he can't do just that, disagree without saying why. But it doesn't come across as discourse, or help further a narrative. Posting what you disagree with does do that.

The person in question doesn't have a tesla or any experience with what it's like to own one and fight for warranty service or have any experience with basically everything related to this topic so most of the time all he can do is disagree with someone's recount of their typical monthly driving habits.

(MP3mike read this post!)

Last edited:
Well, losing 1kwh in a 300 foot run is bad, losing it in a nema 15-40 is a fire. So... there are degrees of bad...

Lots of this math is similar to "should I buy my cable modem?" -- depending on an complex array of short and long term costs and savings, it may or may not make sense. Similarly, investing $200 for N% improvement in charging vs investing $5000 for N*2 % improvement depends on lots of factors.

A long thin cable with lots of heat loss may be fine if the alternative is trenching through your driveway...

You need to go to Skillshare and take some lessons on electricity. Or you can go pick up a pack of extension cord at the store and read the labels. Longer runs tend to make the wire run hotter. .. meaning shorter run would run much cooler.

• Disagree
Reactions: Rocky_H
Hmmm,
Tesla stock peaked at over $593 dollars a share, a company valued greater than Ford and GM last week and VW this week.
This happened WITHOUT tax credits, a “magic wand” nor Barack Obama’s “new norm” economy.

It happened under President Donald Trump’s mere 4th year in office. As has our country’s best economy, lowest unemployment, best trade position and border security.

He’s created an environment where we can all be great again, including Tesla, and all the Lib-tards that just hate the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.