Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how to say this in a politically correct manner and certain do not mean to offend, but if you are a person of color I think you may well have a potential lawsuit . This sounds totally f'd up.
Keep that narrative alive.

I've read that they have black sensors in cop cars now. When you change lanes in front of them with a giant headrest on top of your seat, in the dark, they can still identify your color and stop you.

The fact that society has trained you to think that way astonishes me. Not once in this entire six page thread did I even wonder what the colors of people involved are. Why is that such an obsession for people when trying to find an excuse for behavior ?

This was happened today in a very empty parking lot, I was stoned when this was happened!! I was picking up my food in at local food square. Then I walked to another bubble tea store to order a tea on the other side of the restaurant I ordered food, then I used summon to get my model x come to me from restaurant to bubble tea store where instanced outside, they are on the same parking lot. It didn’t come straightly but go around the Parking lot and it hit the stop sign on the way to me without any hesitation, from the spot I stood, I can’t tell if the car will hit the stop sign, since I know for sure it will by pass it or stop, however, it went straight to it with a heartbreaking “bam”. I was shocked.
I am looking for advise how I can solve this issue or how to communicate with SC, will they use the log to investigate the accident. It’s bother me a lot not because the cosmetic damage, but the trusty and safety!! What if the stop sign is a person, a kid, or other cars!!!! This is ridiculously stupid!
I took the picture of the parking lot and the stop sign as well as the damage on my MX. i had the FSD upgraded last week.

View attachment 560878 View attachment 560879
I am sorry but you sound like a ding dong. Summons is supposed to be used supervised. Lucky you using drugs and driving didn’t kill someone.

these posts feed the Tesla haters. Elon should shut your car off

• Disagree
Reactions: KrenGrl
if the pandemic continues on (as many of us expect), and passions run high on 'both sides' of this divide, I'm expecting that we'll hear, in the news, of shootings, stabbings and death threats to those who intentionally put others in danger, like this.

I can see it happening. push some people too far - they'll get 'stabby' (as the phrase goes).

cop antagonizes a citizen and puts his life at risk. citizen fears for his life and grabs the only thing they have, maybe mace. the cop gets more than stabby in response.

now that's an america I can be proud of! (that is, if I was soviet...)
Or it could be that the defund police campaign resulted in that. How’s NYC looking. Up 130% in violent crimes in June after they dismantled the special crime unit. I’m sure July will be even higher after the 4th of July murders. Who knows whose right. Guess we are starting to find out.

Funny you have zero skin in this discussion yet still felt compelled to provided your conjecture.

You read the posts and that is all you picked up, you missed the mark and facts which matter but hey its just conjecture right.

Put your big boy pants on and take your opinions eleswhere .

• Funny
Reactions: jjrandorin
[* citation needed]
I linked the sources you want already. You haven't linked anything ever.

If your next reply is anything other than a link to an article that quotes Tesla as saying they know what caused this, that you know what caused this, that it's bad, that it was X Y or Z, all of the random unsourced claims you've been asked over and over again to cite (or anything along those lines), then your next post needs to be an apology. Not to me, but to the forum in general and to Tesla, for spreading false information.

Are you here to cover the truth? I'm trying to discover it. If you are too, don't do the things you complain about so often, and help us.

Last edited:
He's made it quite clear that it's his own decision to avoid exposing himself to any possible action from Tesla. Even if that action is unlikely to happen I can understand his desire to avoid having to get caught up in something like that. Tesla does tend to aggressively sue people. Even if whistle blower laws might protect him in the end who want's to go through all the hassle of litigating it?

Actually I take it back. MP3MIKE and JRP3 are most likely paid bots. Just take a second to analyze what JRP3 is suggesting here in context of this sample media headline here: "TESLA SUES SMALL BUSINESS OWNER/THIRD-PARTY REPAIR SHOP OWNER FOR TALKING FACTS"

You're telling me that a jury is gonna believe that bullshit? Get outta here man. So obvious that the two are bots.

wk057 no need for millions of dollars to defend yourself, no need to prep either. Really. Straight to jury trial. U got this.

Actually, in all seriousness... what would Tesla even sue you for? What causes of action would they even assert against you? What remedy would they seek? Obviously, they would need to have some basis for suing you right? Didya sign an NDA or nah?

I lied. I came back one more time to do this. Maybe now I can tolerate reading this again.

Untitled-1.jpg

In a vacuum of evidence Tesla has hired anyone to troll us here, I choose not to believe Tesla would intentionally try to make their fall from grace even worse.

Researchers Say They've Figured Out Why People Reject Science, And It's Not Ignorance

Realizing it's heading way off topic, though relevant to how we weigh and compare the various attempts at using science based data, real evidence, and reasonable conjecture to understand the subject at hand, there are some key factors the quoted article misses on why people disagree on science.

Science is not equal to truth. There are many atrocious examples of peer reviewed, widely accepted, scientific "facts" that later turned out to be categorically untrue. With modern communication the general public is now more easily kept informed of the ever changing reality established by science. Many of these false sciences were widely accepted in the common manner of group think. It isn't just absurdly false science like a flat earth or 100 MPG carburetor that causes people to distrust science based conclusions.

Another ignored fact is that scientific conclusions come from humans and humans are biased. This means scientific conclusions are influenced by bias, sometimes political. Politically biased conclusions are rapidly picked up by those with similar bias and used to support their position. It's also not all about peer reviewed science. There are "scientists" on both sides of whether to physically send children to school this fall. The ones who conclude they should stay home get invited onto CNN and the ones who conclude they should be in school appear on Fox. Neither of them really knows what the results will be, because science can't predict the future.

Hydroxychloroquine anyone?

It's a vicious cycle.

The customers are more upset so are harder for staff to deal with.
The overloaded customer service staff hate their job even more.
Staff turnover increases.
New are staff less productive.
The customers are more upset so are harder for staff to deal with.

Systemic racism in this country is a faith-based myth that uses vague statistics taken out of context and propagated by left wing radicals trying to destroy Western culture. Systemically bad customer service at Tesla has a never ending list of concrete, real-world examples that Elon doesn’t care about customer service.

This is the most ridiculous advice I have seen on this forum. And I’ve seen a lot.

The model at is PLAGUED with fit and finish issues that no $60K vehicle should have.

OP is asking for a list of things to look out for and you’re telling him not to worry about it.

OP, other members have made checklists. Use the search function. Check everything carefully. Once Tesla has your money, that’s it. If you’re not happy with the car from the get go, reject it until they can provide one where you are.
Really a$$hole cause I have one in my garage right now

• Disagree
Reactions: glide
Wow! Another Tesla "clarification" - this only consts "$3160+tax, parts and labour included". Problem? Oh, we never said "correction" was included, did we? How long before they start charging for rustproofing (for all aluminum parts of Model S), and such...
Since you seem to be convinced that, despite all evidence to the contrary, everybody at Tesla is a criminal or a thief, why are you here?

Since you seem to be convinced that, despite all evidence to the contrary, everybody at Tesla is a criminal or a thief, why are you here?
Huh? First, I never said criminal. Second, what "all the evidence to the contrary" are you talking about? Let's start with the simple evidence of Tesla SC insisting on charging labor or "correction" line items on the invoices? What does that prove to you? Let me guess, it's just a "miscommunication", right? Any customer willing to take it to court will win? Nothing to do with trying to make more money?

Last edited:
Huh? First, I never said criminal. Second, what "all the evidence to the contrary" are you talking about. Let's start with the simple evidence of Tesla SC insisting on charging labor or "correction" line items on the invoices? What does that prove to you? Let me guess, it's just a "miscommunication", right? Any customer willing to take it to court will win? Nothing to do with trying to make more money?
Why are you here? Just to whine and froth at the mouth over nothing? A few problems out of countless customer experiences, but every one to you is evidence of bad faith. Pretty much everything you suggest is a complete fabrication.

If you don't think Tesla is honorable, don't do business with them. Leave the rest of us to enjoy our extraordinary vehicles.

Why are you here? Just to whine and froth at the mouth over nothing? A few problems out of countless customer experiences, but every one to you is evidence of bad faith. Pretty much everything you suggest is a complete fabrication.

If you don't think Tesla is honorable, don't do business with them. Leave the rest of us to enjoy our extraordinary vehicles.
Why are you here? Is it to faithfully fulfill your Tesla fanboy oath, to defend everything Tesla does, no matter what it is? ;)

I did stop buying cars from Tesla. I'm just warning others before they spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, like I did.

PS> Nice deflection of my questions about the evidence you speak of. "froth at the mouth over nothing" - straight of the fanboy instruction manual section on argument rebuttals? :p

Last edited:

He should just quietly allow a company to get away with something that's clearly & blatantly wrong? Great advice comrade. Careful, your fanboi is showing.

Unrelated: Nice screen name. I'm sure your rabid defense of the defenseless has nothing to do with your position in TSLA or your personal gain.

Why are you here? Is it to faithfully fulfill your Tesla fanboy oath, to defend everything Tesla does, no matter what it is? ;)

I did stop buying cars from Tesla. I'm just warning others before they spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, like I did.

PS> Nice deflection of my questions about the evidence you speak of. "froth at the mouth over nothing" - straight of the fanboy instruction manual section on argument rebuttals? :p
Okay. Small people leading desperate lives are best ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.