Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be in no doubt though that this car will steal customers away from Tesla,

This can only be true if there are cars tesla will not sell because of Polestar.
Which is a BS and therefore your final statement is a pile of hot steaming BS, same as with all current MM.
This point alone makes me doubt and disregard all of your other judgments on M3 and P2.

Not to even mention you managed to totally miss and ignore that scroll wheel on the steering column.
What else did you miss and misrepresent in polestar2?

Yes, you wrote a Wall of text, that ended up being total waste of my time.

This can only be true if there are cars tesla will not sell because of Polestar.
Which is a BS and therefore your final statement is a pile of hot steaming BS, same as with all current MM.
This point alone makes me doubt and disregard all of your other judgments on M3 and P2.

Not to even mention you managed to totally miss and ignore that scroll wheel on the steering column.

LOL. Absolutely pathetic. You can validly disagree without getting your knickers in a twist. Why so angry?

You're rude.

perhaps read it again. seems like you got knickers twisted over something that you didn't read in the context it was written.

Fair enough, let me try again...

On the plus side, I have a strong fondness for a proper volume knob, and this car has one. Touchscreen volume controls are, for want of a better word, bollocks.

"This car" == P2
OP is trying to tell me (or is he just pretending?) that scroll on the M3 steering wheel does not exist. I must have been imagining using it for the last year or something? Pure BS. What else in his 'review' is also pure BS but I cannot tell because I do not have first hand experience?
Robert from FullyCharged praised P2s ride quality, the OP trashed it. What gives?

In the end it does not matter, P2 will be known as yet another electric wannabe that ultimately failed as all the other before and after ...

I sincerely hope he won't regret the decision.

One can't drive on hope ...

Tosser.

"This car" == P2
OP is trying to tell me (or is he just pretending?) that scroll on the M3 steering wheel does not exist. I must have been imagining using it for the last year or something? Pure BS. What else in his 'review' is also pure BS but I cannot tell because I do not have first hand experience?
Robert from FullyCharged praised P2s ride quality, the OP trashed it. What gives?

In the end it does not matter, P2 will be known as yet another electric wannabe that ultimately failed as all the other before and after ...

You can’t educate pork.

• Funny
Reactions: Banksy888

"This car" == P2

Unreal. It’s someone taking the time to thoughtfully give his personal opinion on a new entrant in the EV space and you’re being quite rude. He’s clearly got no skin in this game and is just sharing. He’s not trying to sell you one of these cars.

I too would prefer a volume knob in addition to the scroll wheel for the same reason as the OP; it’s always in the same place. If also gives you the opportunity to turn down the radio volume independent of the nav volume while it’s speaking, sometimes at length. As it is now I have to wait for her to finish blabbing before I can adjust the radio volume because the scroll wheel will change the nav volume instead.

My Kia Soul EV had both and it was nice to have. Not a deal breaker not to have it of course, but it’s nice.

Good grief.

Maybe you should change the line to 'not an automotive journalist' ...yet!

Nah, his work is right on par with the most automotive journalists out there last stating pure lies as pure facts masking them as an "opinion".
It is not an opinion if you say the car only has three wheels...

I was told the trick is to imagine you are kicking a cat under the number plate.

You don't say?

Nah, his work is right on par with the most automotive journalists out there last stating pure lies as pure facts masking them as an "opinion".
It is not an opinion if you say the car only has three wheels...

Hmmm, tell you what WankedOne, it seems to me you have more time on your hands than you’re letting on, but how about I show you a little trick to help you regain all the time you’ve wasted spilling unfounded and frankly offensive bile towards me?

Nip outside to your car, and in the naming settings rename your car thus, and type in yesterdays date.

972BBD39-B69F-4BDA-8608-45245F29720A.jpeg

One you’ve done that you’ll need something else. I can’t and won’t give it you, but it seems you have a ready supply anyway, enough to waste them on infantile, pathetic attempts to upset people on car forums. What you need, is this;
9782737A-15B4-4184-8F9E-B4323219C4B8.jpeg

Once you’ve done that, you might want to indulge us in an act of contrition for your behaviour, and nip back a bit further in time to around 10 months or so before you were born. Find your dad, and give him a few good hefty kicks right in the pods. Trust me on this, you’ll be doing the world a favour.

Now, off to bed with you you little scamp, the special school bus will be here early for you in the morning.

which Tesla(s) do you own?

seems like every comment you’ve made is that of a troll.
Is this what you’re resorting to? Don’t be a fanboy. It’s not good for Tesla.

If you wish to claim false authority, my wife and I have owned the S, 3, and briefly the X. One of my kids had the Y. We’ve been a Tesla family as soon as our neighbor got a roadster, and have been well before you insecure fanboys with no skin in the game came along. We also plan to be supportive of Rivian and Lucid, assuming they eventually make it. EVs democratize performance, and Tesla has revolutionized several industries.

Tesla the investment and cutting edge company is outstanding. Tesla as the manufacturer of your personal car isn’t as good. Don’t confuse a lack of “better” alternatives for not having flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.