Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please just go away and get off your soap box, unless you have something constructive to add. The only posts I ever see from you are (what I would consider to be) radical views on the environment and now leather, without anything even close to constructive coming from your keyboard.
I had wanted to answer this in many different ways but you have done it more eloquently and definitely more politely than I could have ever achieved.

Funny you say that now, but then you got on my case for years about me "vowing" Tesla FSD would be released in 2018 (which never existed BTW, and you never found the supposed post where I said that after all these years) as opposed to what I actually did: which is just analyzed what Elon said about expected FSD timeline.

Hopefully you kind of understand now what I was feeling when you did numerous accusations against me (in an obvious attempt to say "I told you so"), even though I made my position clear many times in response. I could have gotten on your case many times on Audi's broken L3 promises, but I didn't.

Bladerskb has a cognitive malfunction where, if he's wrong, his brain will miscomprehend straightforward English to whatever extent required to make him right. And if you're not wrong, his brain will miscomprehend straightforward English to whatever extent required to make you wrong.

The plain meaning of words will be tossed aside sooner than his brain's need to believe that he is always right and others are always wrong.

And this unfortunate affliction is combined with a deep-rooted belief that being right = being smart = being a good person = being a person who deserves praise and recognition and being wrong = being stupid = being a bad person = being a person who deserved to be insulted and bullied. The idea that you should be kind to people even if you disagree about self-driving cars is not part of his worldview.

The combined end result is arrogance, delusion, and bullying.

I tried to treat him with civility for years or at least just ignore him, but it's clear he's still intent on trying to bully, humiliate, insult, or otherwise ruin the time of anyone he disagrees with or doesn't like on this forum.

If you try to ignore him, he'll just use the opportunity to slander you behind your back and try to bait you (or others) into a response.

So, I figure the best option now is just to be blunt and brutally honest and call out his BS.

Last edited:
fqQIZxI.gif

On the speculation side, turning on cameras for one set of cars and not being able to in another would seem to be a trial attorney's dream come true.

"So tell me Mr. Musk, you found it necessary to turn the camera on for most of your fleet to make FSD safe, did you not care about the people as driver or passenger for the S/X owners? Oh, you just wanted to better monitor drivers? So, when they are found to be asleep, do you wake them up or disable FSD? Of course you do... So would the camera have discovered there was no person in the driver's seat of my client's husband's car? And would that have disabled FSD and saved his life? Ah, ok. And $10k was not enough to pay for a $50 camera? And no one in 2018 had thought of driver monitoring cameras? Oh wait, you did for only some of your fleet....
I love armchair attorneys. Good for a laugh.

So many ❄️ here who would have known.
What makes people concerned about missing safety features snowflakes? Or do you enjoy paying more for insurance, more for a car that now provides less?

Gee, what a shock that people don’t want to get less and pay more. Sometimes it amazes me how people that support a product act more like cult members than reasonable humans.

Which is the reason why we see Teslas using FSD hitting stationary objects like emergency vehicles stopped in the freeway. A human can/should see and prepare whereas a computer sees as far as its adjusted and tries to stop in that given distance.
The reason is the moron behind the wheel WHO WAS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OVERSEEING AP/FSD, wasn't.

What part of that don't you understand? I am so freakin' sick of this kind of bovine excrement that blames AP/FSD but ignores the fact the driver was given clear warnings that he/she is RESPONSIBLE. PERIOD.

Um, no; it's a PUBLIC company in which there are shareholders like many of us and a Board of Directors...all of whom should INSIST that the guy go back to working behind the scenes and allow a real CEO/COO take over so the company can become what it should be by now!
Lmao, I bet I have more shares than you homey. Chill the f out

Lmao, I bet I have more shares than you homey. Chill the f out
What does the number of shares have to do with anything? Besides I don’t think 100SH in TSLA is so bad just like 100 SH in AMZN. But why does it matter? What? You want to compare bank accounts and my company’s profit margins vs yours now? Oh please. Petty off-topic, defection nonsense!

btw - apparently I’m doing something right with my company I own since I’m buying this damn MS Plaid with cash dude. So basically, you can zip it now. 😜

Last edited:
Please just go away and get off your soap box, unless you have something constructive to add. The only posts I ever see from you are (what I would consider to be) radical views on the environment and now leather, without anything even close to constructive coming from your keyboard.
I'm just curious--do you always shoot the messenger when you're presented with FACTS you don't like?

If you want to see the origin of our planetary-scale problem I recommend a look in the mirror . . .

Ladies and gentlemen, observe the modern, entitled Tesla driver!

Also, how does waiting 5 minutes and getting 150kW instead of 250kW (or more accurately something in the 150-250kW range for a few minutes) add 30-45 minutes to your drive? Me thinks you're exaggerating just a touch.
You're not too bright are you? Do you know how 150kw chargers work when it's busy? 250kw is a time saver on a 1000 mile road trip. So yea I love 250 kw for reliability and speed. You fanboys hate to think critically don't you?

You're not too bright are you? Do you know how 150kw chargers work when it's busy? 250kw is a time saver on a 1000 mile road trip. So yea I love 250 kw for reliability and speed. You fanboys hate to think critically don't you?
Let's put it this way. When I went on my first cross country road trip in a Tesla in 2016, I was driving from New Orleans to Cleveland and I had to go through Atlanta, because Birmingham didn't even have a supercharger. There wasn't a supercharger in Memphis or northern Mississippi either. So in comparison, your grievance seems rather petty.

And as stated above, there's no way the difference between v2 and v3 cost you the 30-45 minutes as you claimed. If you don't want a 1000-mile 16+ hour drive, split it up into 2 days. As recently as just prior to the pandemic, 150kW was the highest widely available fast charging rate in the EV industry. The introduction of v3 superchargers is great, but it does not mean that 150kW "sucks" or is "bs" as you so eloquently stated.

Last edited:
The op is talking about vision but some assholes decide to talk about misspelling!! Sorry OP!
I guass Theri musst bee a lott of peopl hare dat ar sick in the head and cant take it when people misspell.
i say FUC U to those peoPL!

Status
Not open for further replies.