Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I saw this 3-4 vids. Just to clarify if Tesla reacts to incoming semi or car in opposing lane it is not phantom braking. If Tesla reacts some time to car next to you in the lane it is not phantom braking. Car is constantly analyzing surroundings and if it thinks car is about to side swipe you it reacts to it before it happens Aka not phantom braking again. Is system prefect? Of course not. Thanks. Next.
Also how selling the car but continue spreading FUD here is helping anyone? Why come here if you don’t own the car anymore?

Who the F made you the person who gets to decide what is and is not phantom braking? If the car brakes (1 mph is enough to qualify) for anything that is not a REAL THREAT TO LIFE AND LIMB it is a PHANTOM BRAKE EVENT.

You really do have Stockholm syndrome don't you?

People who sold their f'ing cars are not spreading FUD, but you are spreading "Unicorn rainbow farts" ( URF are lies about how Tesla doesn't have serious flaws) in every thread you get involved in. How is lying about phantom braking helping you?

Keith

• Disagree
Reactions: teacher and WhiteWi
To add I think a mobile technician is worth booking if you can, don’t think you’ll have much a chance at a service centre.

I’ve just got to convince 1 guy vs a handful at a service centre
Indeed.
Ha Ha! I My centre screen has a lot of fingerprints on it, but functions perfectly - I wonder if I could call service and get them to come out and replace for me! lol!!
You’re actually one low hanging ball bag.

Do you just hit the forums to piss people off.

@Oxstock - just chill a bit my friend. No need for that language or to get personal - I just call things as I see them with humour and manners, and that's the beauty of this forum... and this isn't the first time you've had a go at me personally.

I'm not going to quote it because it doesn't deserve repeating - but don't be such a drama queen and resort to below the belt with personal insults and foul language..

You've pretty much commandeered this forum recently with all your drama tensions from pre-collection to post collection and if you can't take a humorous comment, you're just showing yourself up... This isn't piston heads! If you want to have a discussion - then lets take it offline and DM me, and I'll be happy to oblige.

As Ringo says - Peace and love my friend - peace and love!

Last edited:
I'm not a blind fanboy, but your criticisms are too extreme and do not reflect reality, e.g., "service simply [does] not exist". No doubt that Tesla's demand is driven by incredible tech, compelling design and SuC network among other things. One must consider that consumers are not dumb, at least over the long run, and these strengths are being given greater weight than the obvious shortfalls in quality, service availability, etc.
I don't even want to comment on you nonsense. When quality and service are put on the back burner and the customers not a first priority -then the decline of the company begins. Quickly rose also quickly fall.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: impastu and Korcar
Hilarious that you think that. I don't know how the initial factory location was decided but I'm pretty sure Elon didn't go "oh thank the lord for california, otherwise we couldn't build this cool car"
He did. He would not be around to help found PayPal if he did not go to school in the Bay Area, Stanford. Without PayPal in San Jose, he would have not have had the money to create Tesla. Without the high net worth customers in Silicon Valley that could pay $120,000 (2010 dollars) for a 2 door range limited, weekend sports car Tesla would not have had customers for the original Roadster. Without huge discounts, the state and County of Alameda, provided him to use the old Nummi (GM/Toyota) car factory he would not have had a place to build Teslas in Fremont. And so it goes.

My friends and neighbors in Austin may soon find out how fickled he is when he does not get what he wants/demands. Which will start with the state law being changed to allow direct sales and expand from there. And Texas farmers had better not complain when their cows start dying from waste at Boca Chia.

Last edited:
He did. He would not be around to help found PayPal if he did not go to school in the Bay Area, Stanford. Without PayPal in San Jose, he would have not have had the money to create Tesla. Without the high net worth customers in Silicon Valley that could pay $120,000 (2010 dollars) for a 2 door range limited, weekend sports car Tesla would not have had customers for the original Roadster. Without huge discounts, the state and County of Alameda, provided him to use the old Nummi (GM/Toyota) car factory he would not have had a place to build Teslas in Fremont. And so it goes.

My friends and neighbors in Austin may soon find out how fickled he is when he does not get what he wants/demands. Which will start with the state law being changed to allow direct sales and expand from there. And Texas farmers had better not complain when their cows start dying from waste at Boca Chia.
Yeah, no credit to Elon and his Genius all thanks to great state of California. Lol

Last edited:
Yeah, no credit to Elon and his Genius all thanks great state of California. Lol
Bright, hardworking people need other bright, hardworking people and resources (suppliers, subcontractors, money) to bring their ideas to life. These are in abundance in Silicon Valley. And there are tons of workers all wanting a piece of the pie and willing to work 7 days a week to get it. I still remember seeing people spreading out their sleeping bags under their desks, and since food, showers, laundry, etc. are available, not leaving the building for a week or more. People like Elon, want/need workers like this to make their ideas a reality.

Yet they are selling every vehicle they make and their backlog is like 6 months..... 🤔
Do your research. They push put products with no care to the customer. The answer there's just not many options...they know it so they have no incentive to work with you. Buy it or not...jump thru my hoops to pick it up...and **** you very much. Take the care and gtfo of the parking lot. Eventually...this will catch up to them.

• Disagree
Reactions: DanDi58 and impastu
What model $40 high resolution lidar is it using? I'm not about to fall for the same thing as your last post where even a cursory search shows the companies you linked are still using low resolution lidar in the actual models that are released, while you link a tech demo of a different more expensive lidar model made by the same company.
~40k ET5.

Wtf are you talking about Your clueless nonsense has already been exposed multiple times and you continue to spew it like a typical Tesla fanatic. Like seriously how shameless are you right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.