Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know... @knighshade owns a full 11% of the times "goalposts" has been used on this whole forum? 15 years of operation, 100,000+ members, millions of posts... and one person has used this term 11% of the times it has appeared.

One man, on a mission, arguing fairly, consistently, and without bias, considering all the information posted, while the rest of the world shifts around him and he yells into the void with one devastating, crushing observation that causes everyone to stop and consider all the mistakes they have made in life, while simultaneously laughing at the amazing wit they were just exposed to for the first time ever.
This is the best way to address him. Since the majority of his posts only occur after he sees someone debating, are him jumping in to spin up the argument even more.

Screen Shot 2021-12-25 at 6.07.21 AM.png

Thanks for spreading ! We all appreciate your inconsiderate arrogance.
Do you have evidence to show that someone not wearing a mask is spreading anything? Do you have evidence that proves masks are a worthwhile endeavor? You don't, because it doesn't exist. I appreciate people expressing whatever they think. Conversation can continue from there. I also don't feel the poster was inconsiderate or arrogant at all, but was actually asking a question. Some may think it's legitimate, some may not.
Anecdotal, to be sure, but I live and work with vaccinated fervent "maskers". Each and every one caught covid. I have not (even though I spent quite a bit of time with a covid positive, with symptoms, individual, and tried to catch it because I want the natural antibodies). I'm not vaccinated, and I don't wear a mask. I just take care of myself and know my vitamin levels and know how to treat it if I get it (and will quarantine myself if I do, and there is no asymptomatic spread).

It is beyond sad, to me, that there are so many just furthering the government narrative.

Thanks for spreading ! We all appreciate your inconsiderate arrogance.

And thanks for the virtue signaling!
Masks lower your blood oxygen levels. Lower end oxygen levels dampen your immune system. A compromised immune system is not what you want during a global pandemic. Only wear a mask when necessary.

But how else can you practice virtue signaling when alone in the car?

Tim

Masks lower your blood oxygen levels. Lower end oxygen levels dampen your immune system. A compromised immune system is not what you want during a global pandemic. Only wear a mask when necessary.
Actually, no, they don't lower oxygen levels. This has been disproven by a doctor wearing a mask with an oxygen sensor.

Hell, I used to wear a respirator for 10 hours a day grinding lead paint off the inside upper deck of London double deck busses in over 100F in the summer sun.

You can wear am effing mask while you get groceries.

And there is hard evidence covid spread is significantly lower in areas with high mask usage.

But all this mask debate needs to be moved, all off topic and nothing to do with the UI update.

People. Come on.

Actually, no, they don't lower oxygen levels. This has been disproven by a doctor wearing a mask with an oxygen sensor.

Hell, I used to wear a respirator for 10 hours a day grinding lead paint off the inside upper deck of London double deck busses in over 100F in the summer sun.

And there is hard evidence covid spread is significantly lower in areas with high mask usage.

But all this mask debate needs to be moved, all off topic and nothing to do with the UI update.

People. Come on.
I can’t believe there are people still questioning wearing masks.

Why do surgeons and medical professionals do it and have done it for decades?

Interesting that those people who apologize for Tesla’s egregious UI mistakes also happen to question mask wearing. 🤨

However, I agree that such debate needs to go elsewhere.

People. Come on
This is correct when sitting still. During exercise or other work activities they lower blood oxygen levels. https://www.bangkokhospital.com/en/content/wearing-mask-while-exercising
71E8C49A-378C-4CA1-8FD1-A72335723F14.png

• Disagree
Reactions: Rocky_H and MikeR99
And this is one of the reasons I moved out of California (sorry Mod, delete if you want)...

Not a mod, but that’s ridiculous excuse. Every prosecutor, everywhere, decides how to focus their limited resources. Every state also has laws they don’t enforce.

You can have differences with the government’s policies but don’t blame the lack of pursuing misdemeanors as a reason to relocate.

This is correct when sitting still. During exercise or other work activities they lower blood oxygen levels. https://www.bangkokhospital.com/en/content/wearing-mask-while-exercisingView attachment 748317
Nothing in this article has any evidence to support it. It's all just statements with nothing to back it up. Actual studies prove otherwise, at rest, working out, everywhere.

I'm reporting my own post. I should probably be banned at this point, perpetuating this off topic discussion.

Nice talking to you all, see you later.

Nothing in this article has any evidence to support it. It's all just statements with nothing to back it up. Actual studies prove otherwise, at rest, working out, everywhere.

I'm reporting my own post. I should probably be banned at this point, perpetuating this off topic discussion.

Nice talking to you all, see you later.
Nah

So long to all the folks here. I'll no longer participate on this forum. Some will say "good riddance", some will say "I agree".
This forum means nothing to me. I can figure out anything and everything related to Tesla without it.
The recent censorship based on "user opinion/thoughts" related to a post I replied to is absolutely unacceptable.
Someone made a comment about masks, I responded, as did others...then the thread was closed.
Are you such small minded people that you cannot engage in discourse? And I don't give a *sugar* whether this is a "Tesla" forum or not.
Maybe it was a thread that deviated from specific Tesla commentary, but the response is beyond pathetic. A bunch of virtue signaling idiots condemning a post/response simply shows your PATHETIC weakness and cow-towing to the narrative.
Maybe you should all move to Stalingrad and experience the ultimate destination of your endeavors.
Virtue signal baby...
We all know you're tyrants. So do you. You simply try to hide it. It's obvious to all but your fellow idiots.

Not a mod, but that’s ridiculous excuse. Every prosecutor, everywhere, decides how to focus their limited resources. Every state also has laws they don’t enforce.

You can have differences with the government’s policies but don’t blame the lack of pursuing misdemeanors as a reason to relocate.
ONE of the reasons, DA. I retired to Texas because I could no longer afford to live in SoCal. A gallon of gas for my ICE was over $5 per gallon. Then there's the Governor, what a self serving ******, the high cost of living, kops that no longer enforced the simplest of vehicle codes, the high crime rate, I think it's the smash and grab capital of the US too, and the list goes on. Before you disparage me, move to SoCal and see it for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.