Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree with all of that. Just suggesting that we continue the trend that started in 2007, accelerated in 2016, and then flatlined in 2020.

View attachment 772141

Childish much? LOL

Screenshot 2022-02-21 12.01.52 PM.png

• Disagree
Reactions: juliusa
Glad you are adding so much value to this thread. Why don’t you quit worrying about others and go back to your high castle.
Any less valuable than what you're contributing? Sorry I made you feel foolish....no need to act out. Yes, most people don't regularly leave their car in gear out of park. With no turn off button/ignition, maybe this is confusing people..but out of habit you put the car in break. You've even said it yourself. Have you thought as to why? No..you're just whinging about someone saying it is unusual rather than think about the possible cause...

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: whatthe2
Any less valuable than what you're contributing? Sorry I made you feel foolish....no need to act out. Yes, most people don't regularly leave their car in gear out of park. With no turn off button/ignition, maybe this is confusing people..but out of habit you put the car in break. You've even said it yourself. Have you thought as to why? No..you're just whinging about someone saying it is unusual rather than think about the possible cause...
Man, this really upsets you. Went to go respond to this post, only to notice that you edited it with another big long diatribe after the first two lines. 😝

Who is the one upset? The one just posting or the one crying about someone else? Again, sorry I made you feel foolish, I'll try to give more thought to your sensitive feelings...Nice try at deflection though...
It’s fine, I feel much better now. Mainly because I can’t stop laughing at the fact that someone actually took the time to come back to edit a post to try and get the perfect jab in. 🤣

Sorry, deflecting again. Another bad habit I need to work on.

You sir are an idiot. You are blaming Tesla for your mistake. Common sense says put the car in park. Glad the car didn't run you over and put you in the hospital. I recall reading an article about an actor who got run over by his car and died. He forgot to put his car in park on a slope and got crushed when the car drove into him.

I did change my Mach-E order to an AWD so no difference there… and thanks to you for reviving this dormant thread…. Both of these cars should be coming in soon, March hopefully, so I have some decisions to make very soon. Currently leaning Y, but my current misgivings have nothing to do with the car quality but Tesla’s CEO. I do not like him. Furthermore, the reports from the CA lawsuit about the Fremont plant really trouble me. I like the brand but it is getting a bit tarnished. So that’s a new consideration I didn’t list when I first opened this thread. Decisions…
You sound like a full of s…

Reactions: alexgr
Status
Not open for further replies.