Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you really are a sanctimonious clod.
Amazing! Weā€™re both seasoned account posters hereā€¦yet you clearly still missed the entire point. Amazing

Carry on guys with the arguments over lights lol. Itā€™s more fruitful than this spat right here lmao šŸ¤£
This coming from a person who came onto a Tesla discussion forum and was upset people were having a discussion about Tesla when thereā€™s a war going on on the other side of the world.
you donā€™t see how stupid that is? Honestly, you donā€™t see it?

This coming from a person who came onto a Tesla discussion forum and was upset people were having a discussion about Tesla when thereā€™s a war going on on the other side of the world.
you donā€™t see how stupid that is? Honestly, you donā€™t see it?
I was once again attempting with hyperbole to diffuse a heated argumentā€¦why is this so difficult to understand bro? Was not upset in the leastā€¦just trying to calm things back to a civilized discussion. Something I wish you started with rather than an aggressive tone of ā€˜are we supposed to end our lives?ā€™ How the f did that even enter the mind? Boggles mine!
šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

We donā€™t need to continue this spat. Let it go now. Moving alongā€¦

I was once again attempting with hyperbole to diffuse a heated argumentā€¦why is this so difficult to understand bro? Was not upset in the leastā€¦just trying to calm things back to a civilized discussion. Something I wish you started with rather than an aggressive tone of ā€˜are we supposed to end our lives?ā€™ How the f did that even enter the mind? Boggles mine!
šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

We donā€™t need to continue this spat. Let it go now. Moving alongā€¦
Ooops I read my message again and I meant to type our way of life. That was a mistake. My bad.

However my point stands. If a guy has a flat tire and goes ā€œaww *sugar* I got a flat tireā€ and you come in with ā€œhey man donā€™t be upset, there are people dying in the world, have some perspectiveā€ā€¦ you donā€™t see how thatā€™s a dickish thing to say?

People want to discuss Tesla on a Tesla forum and you coming in asking them not to because war in Ukraineā€¦ come on mate.

Reactions: mswlogo
It's no worse with vision only but I am not sure if it's much better. I question how effective the radar has been with recent software updates as Tesla moved further away from it.

How would you know? I own a Plaid with radar and a 2022 Model YP with no radar. The vision only AP in the Y is 1,000 times worse than the Plaid with its Radar. The Y phantoms breaks constantly. Enough that we don't use AP on the Y anymore. How do I know??? Because I actually own both cars and don't just talk out of my ass like you are doing.

Personally, I think that this is another Tesla, move fast and break things (literally here!) issue.

A roof is generally not a hazard to pedestrians below, nor shubbery. I think solar roof owners have an implied "fit for purpose" that includes not maiming or killing innocent bystanders and shrubs. No different than any other product, e.g. You rent a car, and expect it to have brakes and an engine that powers the wheels.

How it gets fixed is on Tesla, but no question that it does need to be fixed. "Pronto dente..."šŸ˜€

Until it gets fixed, I would have a big sign out front

"Tesla solar roof: hazardous area, falling ice and glass, enter at your own risk."

Then tweet it to Elon.

All the best,

BG
Meh, I got a better one for ya: "Plenty of TeslaQ @ TMC" meke noise about unrelated 1st world problems.

Tfeet that to Elon.

This has nothing to do with what the person you responded to said. Also, the minute you start talking about "TeslaQ" or whatever, you completely lose me. If you want to state you dont think tesla is liable for this, sure, thats fine. That has nothing to do with autos, FSD, etc, nor "TeslaQ". Leave any and all references to that out of any discussion on this topic.
Guy is claiming that Tesla Roof is INHERENTLY dangerous and that is the better part of his claims. TeslaQ is a refernce to overly moronic bunch which you know who they are. They operate and floss their claims without any reason whatsoever. His claims are on the same level as theirs.

It does not do Tesla (energy) any good when people blame Tesla for imaginary stuff.

Do you get my drift?

• Disagree
Reactions: yblaser
How would you know? I own a Plaid with radar and a 2022 Model YP with no radar. The vision only AP in the Y is 1,000 times worse than the Plaid with its Radar. The Y phantoms breaks constantly. Enough that we don't use AP on the Y anymore. How do I know??? Because I actually own both cars and don't just talk out of my ass like you are doing.
You may not talk out of your ass, but it sounds the same. I wish people would not descend to crudity.

Nice story. Extensive historical revisionism, but nice story.

If you actually ordered on the basis of uninformed and illogical Internet speculation of 4680 cells and structural packā€¦ thatā€™s unfortunate. And 30 mins of googling would have been all the due diligence needed to be informed about all the other stuff ahead of time.

You may be able to convince a service advisor to give you a badge just to make the sob story stop.

• Disagree
Reactions: glide and scrapps
Nice story. Extensive historical revisionism, but nice story.

If you actually ordered on the basis of uninformed and illogical Internet speculation of 4680 cells and structural packā€¦ thatā€™s unfortunate. And 30 mins of googling would have been all the due diligence needed to be informed about all the other stuff ahead of time.

You may be able to convince a service advisor to give you a badge just to make the sob story stop.
Really? Are you saying Tesla was honest about *anything* having to do with this launch?

Because Iā€™m still waiting for my tilting console screen, heated windshield, rear-console Bluetooth connectivity, adaptive noise cancellation (NO it doesnā€™t work currently).

Tesla advertised them, I paid for them, so where are they? This was a total bait and switch.

Tesla did change the price you pay.
The vehicle price went up $7000 in 2021.
Power requirements are reported as effecting range.

But we're arguing over minutiae. None of this matters. Done!
Youā€™re an idiot. The Ryzen chip can run circles around the Atom. Donā€™t come crying back to the forum when your Atom starts crashing randomly because Tesla decided to make it obsolete.

Then why are you spewing misinformation as truth if nobody knows??

The Ryzen chip was implemented in Palladium S/X cars because of the 15ā€ screen and Elon promising PS5 rivaling gameplay and the ability to play Cyberpunk in-vehicle.

Obviously it makes sense to simplify the production line and bless the lower and end cars with Ryzen also, itā€™s newer and better in every way.

I do feel bad for OP, but Tesla is a dice roll. In two months when all the cars have Ryzen people will be sad they donā€™t get 4680 battery structures. This has happened forever with Tesla. (Heated Steering Wheel was another one, USB C was another).
Tesla sells PC's masquerading as cars.

There's no misinformation here, just information contrary to internet hype.

the obsession with the MCU proc is a distraction of the moment. It's just the MCU, essentially the User Interface alone.
If you're gaming while driving it might matter. That will only last until you hit something. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Corndart
Tesla sells PC's masquerading as cars.

There's no misinformation here, just information contrary to internet hype.

the obsession with the MCU proc is a distraction of the moment. It's just the MCU, essentially the User Interface alone.
If you're gaming while driving it might matter. That will only last until you hit something. :)

All of that is irrelevant and youā€™re just running in circles because youā€™re incorrect.

Reactions: thesmokingman
It will still work just fine, just like older PC's do.
But the internet will make you feel guilty, just like not owning the latest iPhone.

Both the Intel Atom and the AMD Ryzen perform virtually the same instruction set, they're x86 family. The kernels are compatible too. Updates won't be an issue.
ROFL. ā€œLook at me, I can use computer jargon and seem smart, but I donā€™t actually know what Iā€™m talking about.ā€ GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.