Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
If anyone is unhappy with anyone’s posting, or feels it violates forum rules, there is a “report” feature for good reason.
I’m pretty sure I wore out the button recently somehow.

But back on topic, I don’t know what it is about Model S Delivery threads but recently they just make me think of The Big Lebowski:
Walter Sobchak:
So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

I

But back on topic, I don’t know what it is about Model S Delivery threads but recently they just make me think of The Big Lebowski:
Walter Sobchak:
So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...
Especially the amphibious rodents, within the city limits. That ain’t legal either.

I

Walter Sobchak:
“Well, they all can’t be winners…”. Great movie.

Agreed - I tend to use the ignore button and then, in a feat of both self-harm and amusement, hit the "show ignored content" from time to time just to watch the train wreck.
Is call being adult and real world. Not everyone perfect and not everyone agreed with each others, is called difference. I still don't understand why an adult would get worked up over someone opinion post. Read it and move on.

Yes. I learned that you can't take one criticism that don't even effect anything in your life. And the moment you can't get it your way or get someone to listen to you. You ran straight to the principal office

Even aside from the egregious grammatical errors here… WUT?! NOBODY TOLD ME TMC HAS A PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE!

I nominate @EndlessPlaid to be principal! All in favor say AYE!

Never backed into anything in my life. The windows are so dark tint your can hardly see though them especially at the time of night it was. It was a wood pole with a backdrop of a stone building so blended in completely. Why bother with sensors if the don't work? 3 sensors on that corner of the car none picked it up. The Honda Accord we traded it for had a much more reliable system at half the price. We were on vacation in the place we live it's required that these poles are painted yellow but it was an old town that obviously had no codes.
Also thought this was a support site so I really don't need you quoting the manual to me I have read it just pointing out this is a flaw people need to be aware of sensors don't always work. I think the safety is overrated

• Funny
Reactions: WhiteWi
Status
Not open for further replies.