Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least I didn't come on here to complain about a safety feature that might stop me from killing myself or another innocent road user, then spout some drivel about how good a driver I am and how I own loads of other vehicles already and ignore anyone who says your claim is inaccurate . . .

. . . and then say "I'm still going to buy the car" 🤣

and you call me retarded?
I didn't come here to complain about anything. I came here to inquire about the operation of a NEW feature that MIGHT affect an expensive new car I'm buying. But then you come along and pick apart my words, repeating them out of context in some warped attempt make me look rediculous. You act like a child. Grow up!

Just to point out that nobody is being forced to keep FSDb engaged here, you are still the person doing the driving.
If I don't think FSDb is slowing down correctly, I won't just let it leave it to the last second and force my dog/family to go flying through the air. I take over beforehand when I would start braking.
If you let FSDb drive like that with your dog/family then thats your choice.
Personally I treat FSD for what it is - a driver assistance tool. It is not autonomous driving.
Why on earth would you keep subjecting your family to something they don't like, if you know it doesn't work the way they need why keep engaging it?
Omg people are sooooo dumb🤣

I am not, but I do have a stake in this, namely Tesla cars are demonstrably dangerous in FSD mode not just to their owners (which I would be OK with, everybody should be free to take risks) but to other motorists as well, including me.
You are in UK and FSD is not allowed there.

You are definitely someone trying to spread FUD. Do you get paid by Dan O'Dowd ?

Do you even have a Tesla ?

Anyway, complete OT. This is not the correct thread - start a new thread or use one of the dozens of other FUD threads.

You just worry about keeping up with your repayments and leave the rest to us...
Imagine being so stupid that you drop £120k+ cash on cars whose resale values have since crashed.

Off the top of my head my GFV on my M3P is about 28k after 4 years. I highly doubt you'd get that now after 1 year let alone 4 😂

Imagine having to swallow that loss rather than letting the lenders take that hit.

Don't be like Walter.

Imagine being so stupid that you drop £120k+ cash on cars whose resale values have since crashed.

Off the top of my head my GFV on my M3P is about 28k after 4 years. I highly doubt you'd get that now after 1 year let alone 4 😂

Imagine having to swallow that loss rather than letting the lenders take that hit.

Don't be like Walter.
Your such a wally... and im not even comparing signatures 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.