Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The club is useful but the community is so fkn toxic.
All they do is to brag about how much they know and how much they are right about their stupid opinion. And all they do is try to prove you wrong.
Another form of social justice warrior looking to see who's right and who's wrong without even caring to answer any question.
Just watch how they respond to this post.

Don't worry. I have already send account deletion. I'll be ashamed to tell anyone that I'm part of this community.
From now on I'll just look up answer on YouTube. Forums is a boomer thing anyway.
Good luck fighting.

Every now and then I find the forum tools quite useful. If I had wanted to surround myself with misogynistic a-holes, I would have looked elsewhere.

Untitled.png

Reactions: mborkow
We seriously don't need you to repost every Waymo X/Twitter post. Doesn't seem to be anything "new" in the majority of your posts.

All my Waymo reposts are news, either about Waymo adding a new feature, study on Waymo safety, improving their AVs, expanding geofence, adding more riders, launching a new service etc... And this is the Waymo thread, that is where Waymo reposts should go.

And if Tesla fans can repost every idiotic Elon FSD post, then I can certainly repost Waymo posts in the Waymo thread. If you don't like my Waymo posts in the Waymo thread, you are free to ignore them.

All my Waymo reposts are news, either about Waymo adding a new feature, study on Waymo safety, improving their AVs, expanding geofence, adding more riders, launching a new service etc... And this is the Waymo thread, that is where Waymo reposts should go.

And if Tesla fans can repost every idiotic Elon FSD post, then I can certainly repost Waymo posts in the Waymo thread. If you don't like my Waymo posts in the Waymo thread, you are free to ignore them.
Yup. You nor anybody else is putting a gun to their heads to read them.

I love your posts in this sub. They are informational and, as far as I can tell, polite and full of value. Candidly one of the better posters here IMO, and appreciated.

I am cancelling my delivery today of a Model S Plaid after reading this thread - can’t believe I almost missed this thread LOL

Truly appreciative of insiders.

I read that Twitter thread and it’s odd how he’s not able to reveal anything outside of RGB interior lights.

Hopefully it’s before the deadline of transferring FSD - that’s $15k savings in itself.

You will never buy one. There were fairly major revisions (Some HW4) earlier this year. There will be more changes after this, including new batteries, etc. at some point. It is like buying a computer or mobile phone -- if you want only the latest tech, you will never buy one.

Looks like I got the last laugh. 😁

This is a grand example as to why you do research and stick to solid principles/fundamentals - not empty generic ones that people use to justify purchases.

I was literally a less than 12 hours away from picking up my model S at the time of that post.

Last edited:
Looks like I got the last laugh. 😁

This is a grand example as to why you do research and stick to solid principles/fundamentals - not empty generic ones that people use to justify purchases.

I was literally a less than 12 hours away from picking up my model S at the time of that post.
not last laugh, just your preference, your decision … by the way, feel free to post here pictures of your MS or MSP if you ever get one …

not last laugh, just your preference, your decision … by the way, feel free to post here pictures of your MS or MSP if you ever get one …
Yeah, it is the last laugh because everyone who got an S during that time period lost significant value.

The logic a lot of online people use for purchases like this is generally “the time to buy is always now” which is not necessarily good advice.

Timing of purchases is a key factor in maximizing value of your purchase.
I will never get anything less than a P.

• Funny
Reactions: Hayseed_MS
Because you delayed a purchase to wait another 9 months for an LED interior strip that will maybe be coming some day based on an unsubstantiated blog post?

The vindication must be palpable. 👍🏻
Because I didn’t lose $20k or ~20% in value in less than 6 weeks after purchase.

You really questioning my logic right now when you have a thread full of people crying about the price drop?

Stop it. You’re not this stupid. (Or are you?)

The fact that you’re even questioning if the LED strips are coming shows you’re desperate to make me look a certain way.

Anyone who bought the S within the past few weeks/months took a massive L. I would be pissed if I did.

If you’re not, that just means you’re good at lying to yourself.

Because I didn’t lose $20k or ~20% in value in less than 6 weeks after purchase.

You really questioning my logic right now when you have a thread full of people crying about the price drop?

Stop it. You’re not this stupid. (Or are you?)

The fact that you’re even questioning if the LED strips are coming shows you’re desperate to make me look a certain way.

Anyone who bought the S within the past few weeks/months took a massive L. I would be pissed if I did.

If you’re not, that just means you’re good at lying to yourself.
You sure fancy yourself. 😂

You cancelled your order based on a random web rumor of a refresh that may be coming some time in the next 7-30 business weeks, blind lucked into a price decrease that had nothing to do with your original reasoning, and now seem to be tooting your own horn like you’re the Oracle of Omaha.

Last laugh indeed. 😂

You sure fancy yourself. 😂

You cancelled your order based on a random web rumor of a refresh that may be coming some time in the next 7-30 business weeks, blind lucked into a price decrease that had nothing to do with your original reasoning, and now seem to be tooting your own horn like you’re the Oracle of Omaha.

Last laugh indeed. 😂
You’re talking to me like a scorned ex-wife/girlfriend.

Were you raised fatherless?

I hope you realize the context in which I was “tooting my own horn”

I’m sorry you got bullied in school.

Last Laugh 😂

• Love
Reactions: ucmndd
Status
Not open for further replies.