Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Tesla employee and/or simp, please explain why any of us should have to pay to update the MCU when we bought our vehicles saying they had ALL the equipment needed to have FSD...then not being about to get it to work on MCU1. I'm not trying to run Windows 10 on a Windows CE machine, but we were told FSD would work and I never saw the * saying MCU1 would just be forgotten about. Make it make sense.
Why would I engage with you over some random axe you have to grind that has nothing whatsoever to do with this dead thread you bumped just to bitch and moan in?

This thread has nothing to do with FSD, nor did my post you felt so strongly about you had to bump a five month old thread to reply to. Plenty of other FSD/MCU1 threads for you to go whine and cry in.

You said there's nothing sneaky or underhanded about it, I said on the contrary and explained, you responded with a smartass GIF...don't reply if you're gonna get so triggered. A thread is dead after only 5mo? News to me.

FSD working apparently requires MCU2, so by default that means the two are related. Better to bump an "old post" and keep the information together vs making yet ANOTHER FSD and/or MCU2 thread, which will only muddy the waters. Who's crying, I'm just contradicting what you said...projecting?

• Disagree
Reactions: ucmndd
But you did. In order to make your point, you said that I was assuming all sellers are honest. I never said such a thing. Therefore, putting words in my mouth in order to make your point because your point falls flat w/o that incorrect assumption on your part.

I know what it shows, remember... I've owned many Teslas now. What's next, are you going to try to tell me how to plug one into a Supercharger in an attempt to discredit me?

I still have no idea what ground breaking info you think this provides. At best, you can find stuff that was looked at but not yet fixed? This is your life altering data? Otherwise, all you can see is what items were fixed. As in they likely are a non-issue. Worst case scenario, the item becomes an issue again and you just have it fixed again under warranty. For free.

What's even the point of this? Help me understand how this is the single most important data point that you consider and the sole item you told the OP to base their purchase decision on.

You are literally pulling a Trump and accusing me of things I'm not doing that you are doing yourself. I'm done with you.

You are literally pulling a Trump and accusing me of things I'm not doing that you are doing yourself. I'm done with you.
Ah yes, now you're inciting politics. You know what they say: "Pound the facts when you're right, pound the table when you have no facts and simply bring up politics when you have no clue."

Excellent diversion.

@Surfer looking at your previous posts on this board, and considering the amount of trouble you have had through the years with purchasing / taking delivery, I'm truly astonished you keep trying.
Do drop back in and let us know how wonderfully you were treated by MB. Just remember... no matter how good the salesman makes you feel, the dealership got the better of you. But, I guess that's always the case. :cool:

Insightful, breakthrough thinking, how do you do it?

Tesla refunded the $250. The secret sauce seems to be that once the VIN was assigned for the car we are taking we had a contact at the service center who actually returned our calls and got it done.

How dare you inconvenience the great and wonderous Tesla with your petty $250.00 request. Tell me the whole story without missing a single punctuation mark, so I can pick it apart and blame you and hope I get invited to the next event where my hero EM (J on earth) will be there and maybe touch my hand!

trying to figure out what type of person spends time bashing on a vehicle they don’t intend to buy… a vehicle they’ve never touched or seen for that matter… do you also post negative reviews on Amazon for items you never purchased?

You’re still here?

Are you planning to bring up counter points to everything us “Debbie Downers” are bringing up or are you just here to insult because you have nothing to counter with?

Oh look, charging issues:

• Disagree
Reactions: finman100
I'm actually not sure what you are saying at this point. The test does produce accurate and comparable results. They are generally too optimistic, but that's easily adjusted by adding 10% or so. The fact that all Tesla vehicles tend to get higher numbers than all other EV manufacturers is something the court is looking into. There are a few great publications about how Tesla has been able to use the EPA test guidelines to their advantage. Whether that was within the rules or not, we will see. But it clearly isn't the case that all 5 test cycles somehow favor vehicles with the Tesla logo on them. They are not flawed.
You’re talking out of your ass. Some manufacturers have vastly underestimated numbers. Some have vastly overestimated. Tesla tends to be the worst offender. All supposedly following EPA’s methodology. So yes it’s a useless test because you don’t have reproducible or consistent results.

Guys can we get back on track here…the petty comments and passive aggressive digs are starting to get unwarranted.
Starting?!

The amount of trolling these fools got y’all to bite into and feed everyday all day, is wild.
Were you the only person who posted a 1⭐️ review out of the 33,707 5⭐️ reviews ?

Not surprised…

the skimresources link was a bit sneaky. did you do that or is that a forum thing? Trying to understand who’s trying to get paid from potential traffic.

Because I own a Model 3 and the thread title is “Cybertruck is a Scam” not “I love my Cybertruck”

This isn’t the “Please love my Cybertruck” thread so the question is….. why are you here?

As a Tesla Y owner I was excited about the Cybertruck and thought how cool it would be to own one.
And then finding out about the ridiculous slow charge time and low range trying to pull anything of substance brings me a bad taste in my mouth.
The sad part is that Tesla knew this was going to be a cyber-turd but made it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.