Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So far, I've had to log into Netflix 3 times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had my Model 3 (Highland) for three weeks now. The car isn't keeping me logged into Netflix. I've done two software updates so far. Any experience with this or advice? (I haven't actually watched Netflix yet; I just like things to work as they're supposed to.) Thanks.

Just curious: are you switching between different users?

I haven't had any issues with Netflix, but I do know that when my other users switch to their profile, they have to log back into Tidal each time (I never have to log in on my profile), so I am wondering if there is a connection.

Just curious: are you switching between different users?

I haven't had any issues with Netflix, but I do know that when my other users switch to their profile, they have to log back into Tidal each time (I never have to log in on my profile), so I am wondering if there is a connection.
Nope. I’m the only driver. Initially I had some issues with Bluetooth. (I know this isn’t that.) Did a couple of software updates; maybe that was it?

Sorry for asking the obvious, but have you done a Touchscreen reset?

While there is no empirical data to support it, I am a firm believer that a Touchscreen Reset* after every update is a good precautionary step. I'm sure in most cases, it was unnecessary, but I never get the weird quirks others report (and are usually cleared up by a Touchscreen Reset).
*Touchscreen reset is the official name of the double thumbwheel reset. And adding the brake peddle does nothing - one of those persistent urban myths