TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

So, what is under the new center console.....

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by jelloslug, Aug 24, 2016.

1. jelloslug

jelloslug Member

The old center console!
    [​IMG]

If a person did not want the new console all they would need to do is get the old side panels, the carpet or yacht floor and the little trim bracket for the top edge.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  2. supratachophobia

supratachophobia Active Member

I have my piano black floor that I need to get rid of for those of you that have the 2012/2013 models before that was an option. I'm fairly certain the velcro mount points are the same.

3. playoutside

playoutside Member

I replaced the carpet center console mat with a yacht floor. So if anyone needs to replace the carpet in their 2012/2013 Model S consoles, let me know.

4. studiojon

studiojon Member

I have replaced my yacht floor interior with the new center console. Therefore I have the complete original "skeleton" for the floor including the center section where the armrest goes. Also I have a Obeche gloss yacht floor. Selling if interested pm me.