Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Social Chat - Short Term TSLA Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
O elusive NHTSA clearance, where art thou?

I have a suspicion that many market participants will actually forget, or have forgotten about the NHTSA issue. The massive amount of good news this year, combined with the drama in New Jersey, seems to have consumed a lot of the attention from investors.

The rapid news cycle and insatiable thirst for more information tends to wash away old stories.

I have a suspicion that many market participants will actually forget, or have forgotten about the NHTSA issue. The massive amount of good news this year, combined with the drama in New Jersey, seems to have consumed a lot of the attention from investors.

The rapid news cycle and insatiable thirst for more information tends to wash away old stories.

I think it will still be a pop, and is a liability if anything other than perfect (doubtful), but it won't be a huge run. Still I'm sure it'll be a few percent.

But otherwise yes I agree.

Whew. Sure as hell glad I didn't purchase those short-term calls a few days ago.

Isn't there a gap at ~210 also, after the earnings report?
I put in a real 'low ball' bid on some weekly TSLA. Did not get filled so I cancelled. Did get some April JASO $11 calls yesterday that so far appears to be a good move. Overall my portfolio is getting hammered. Dang Russians.

Whew. Sure as hell glad I didn't purchase those short-term calls a few days ago.

Isn't there a gap at ~210 also, after the earnings report?

All I know is it was $209.6 at close on 2/21, $217.65 at close on 2/24 and $248 at close on 2/25. I've put in a small buy order at $220 in case it does manage to drop that low. I doubt it will happen though.