Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Social Chat - Short Term TSLA Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Breaking news: DaveT to cause short squeeze while unwinding his short positions at market open; after his iron condors grew wings overnight and flew away with his money.

Seriously you guys and your crazy constructs. The stock was breaking out last week too. I just find the calls that are ITM enough to have cheap IV and buy for next month, until I think this breakout is over.

In other news, holy crap is the breakout over yet? At what point do we start the thread with the title "I am a huge TSLA bull, but at this valuation...."

- - - Updated - - -

Think it will sag on the open again? The "obvious" play here might be to sell common right now and pick it up again in an hour for $220.... I will not follow this advice and wonder why not...

Think it will sag on the open again? The "obvious" play here might be to sell common right now and pick it up again in an hour for $220.... I will not follow this advice and wonder why not...

I believe this will happen with a very high % of probability. However, mye stock remains in the safe and options can't be traded outside of trading hours...

I am going to sell about half. Take that as a good omen for an open at $240!

I swear, before this year is done I will sell my entire position to a weeping hedge fund manager in an open 60th story window somewhere. Just haven't decided on the price yet. Now that MS has upgraded their price target, how does $400 sound? $500?

Agree with your sentiment about "I'm a huge Tesla bull, but...". At some point things will surely be in the realm of ridiculousness.