Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Social Chat - Short Term TSLA Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, went ahead and made that bull put spread I was thinking about. 170/185. I was expecting maybe ~-5% if earnings go badly (since I think there will be less movement than normal due to preannouncing), and we just had -5% today, so I feel like 185 might be a floor. But you never know, and I don't have the margin for naked puts anyway, haha.

I was calm all day.. up until now! I think like everyone else I am confident and excited but Q3 is still haunting me a little. Currently have all my Tesla shares (don't plan on selling for a very long time anyways) and Solarcity calls. Lets go Team Elon!

Same here, I was all relaxed all day, but now I'm a little shaky. It's going to be a long wait for the report to get published.

I would like to see the 'war room' of one of these companies before ER. If the stock seems to take a dip prior to ER do you add some 'good' news to help your investors. News you might hold tll later if your stock was going up?

My oh my, Google AH numbers are all over the place, 205, 202, 198, 205. Driving me crazy!

edit: Everything seems to be okay though! Good revenue, non-GAAP EPS beat, 35k guidance and Gigafactory news!

DaveT - I wish you weren't right about the ZEV credits :(