Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Social Chat - Short Term TSLA Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So last sentence is very interesting, regarding Gigafactory: "This will also allow us to address the solar power industry’s need for a massive volume of stationary battery packs."

I read it as us=Tesla. Tesla will own and operate the Gigafactory. The market for energy storage may soon surpass the car market???

So last sentence is very interesting, regarding Gigafactory: "This will also allow us to address the solar power industry’s need for a massive volume of stationary battery packs."

I read it as us=Tesla. Tesla will own and operate the Gigafactory. The market for energy storage may soon surpass the car market???

Johan - that is what i have been saying for quite a while, but a lot of smart people have said that the battery storage market is significantly smaller than the the auto market, but I digress...

There seems to be this cascading reaction where short-sellers of the stock are desperately buying it back in the after market, for fear of a further price increase. I wish there was a name for this phenomenon. Oh, I remeber: Squeeze baby squeeze!

Johan - that is what i have been saying for quite a while, but a lot of smart people have said that the battery storage market is significantly smaller than the the auto market, but I digress...

If it's the future for Tesla you do not disgress. And while it may be smaller now let's talk in just a few short years, right? And who else is there in this emerging market??? I haven't heard of anyone else planning on building a GIGAFACTORY (love that name).