Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software 2019.32.2.2 thread

Have you gotten this update?

• Yes

Votes: 210 82.7%
  • No

Votes: 44 17.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a thread for this version that Tesla is pushing out in great numbers as of yesterday and today. Otherwise known as the big disappointment update, as we were all hoping to get the v10 update instead... let us know your experiences.

Downloaded it yesterday. Drove with it for the first time today. Started off the bat with an exciting phantom braking event. But only one so far. I think Tesla just likes to keep us on our toes. Otherwise no noted AP behavior changes.

Had trouble with my phone as key tonight. Will see if that was a one-off or if this release is less stable. Hopefully not, my phone has been solid for months now.

I got this update yesterday, but like others I didn't notice any differences. The release notes surely were the same as on the last update before.
The Google maps data appears to have been updated though.
Haven't noticed any changes in the way the car behaves yet. Which in itself is a good thing, because lately I didn't have any problems other than the occasional phone as key failure that have plagued the car since day one.

Installed remotely from my phone, then rebooted the car when I got home. No issues so far, but not a lot of driving on the new version yet. Will see on road trip this weekend.

Thanks to all of you who tested all the previous 2019.32.x.x versions. I was happy to get this one.

Interesting bit of anecdotal data. I was on 2019.28.3.1 updated to 2019.32.2.2.

I have an energy meter attached to my outlet. I charge my AWD LR with a Gen 1 Mobile Connector for a 40A charging rate. For the past six months or so it was always drawing 39.7XA. After the update the charge rate has fluctuated more, but it is charging at a marginally higher rate. I saw values between 39.8XA and 40.1XA.

This higher charge rate was also confirmed by the phone app.