Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software version notes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a website I can visit to keep track of what the most recent software updates are? I am aware that they do not all roll out instantaneously and you have to wait but I'd at least like to know what version I have compared to what is out as well as some notes describing what each update includes.

I got my car last week and I am running version 2021.11.103. I feel like that is outdated, right?

Is there a website I can visit to keep track of what the most recent software updates are? I am aware that they do not all roll out instantaneously and you have to wait but I'd at least like to know what version I have compared to what is out as well as some notes describing what each update includes.

I got my car last week and I am running version 2021.11.103. I feel like that is outdated, right?
Some folks stay on their factory version of the firmware for weeks or longer. I think it was over a month before I got my first update. And it's more complicated now with radar and non-radar cars, FSD cars that get 'The Button', etc.