Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Solar Roof Token

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Guys

I qualified for a Solar Roof Token. However, I'm not planning on putting up panels on my residential home

Please PM me with an offer if you'd like me to transfer to you

Thanks

I'm trying to remember where we were at in the other topic thread on the value of the token, but I think it was a ham sandwich or something similar... very very very very few people would have any use for your token, hence the low market value for these. Most seem to be just giving them away...

Reactions: JPUConn
Depending on where you live also impacts the timing of being able to transfer this. Below is the reply I received from tesla when requesting to transfer my token to a friend who is in the market for a new roof and solar.

“Yes, the Solar Roof token is transferable. A Tesla Energy representative will contact you once we’re ready to being installations in your area, and you will be able to transfer the code to another party at that time.”

Depending on where you live also impacts the timing of being able to transfer this. Below is the reply I received from tesla when requesting to transfer my token to a friend who is in the market for a new roof and solar.

“Yes, the Solar Roof token is transferable. A Tesla Energy representative will contact you once we’re ready to being installations in your area, and you will be able to transfer the code to another party at that time.”

So. I’ve had 3 shipped referrals. I’ve received my email for the radio flyer for referral #1 and the email for the arachnid wheels/tires referral #3 but never received the email in regards to the solar roof token! How long ago did you receive your email? OP sorry we’ve kinda hijacked your post.

So. I’ve had 3 shipped referrals. I’ve received my email for the radio flyer for referral #1 and the email for the arachnid wheels/tires referral #3 but never received the email in regards to the solar roof token! How long ago did you receive your email? OP sorry we’ve kinda hijacked your post.

2 weeks after 2nd delivery to email

Hello Guys

I qualified for a Solar Roof Token. However, I'm not planning on putting up panels on my residential home

Thanks
Hello Guys

Thanks
intrested let me know