TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Solar Roof Token

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Popsmuf, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Popsmuf

Popsmuf Member

Hello Guys

I qualified for a Solar Roof Token. However, I'm not planning on putting up panels on my residential home

Please PM me with an offer if you'd like me to transfer to you

Thanks

2. patrick40363

patrick40363 Member

Did Tesla send you a token? I qualified a while ago and never heard anything,

3. KManS

KManS Member

I'm trying to remember where we were at in the other topic thread on the value of the token, but I think it was a ham sandwich or something similar... very very very very few people would have any use for your token, hence the low market value for these. Most seem to be just giving them away...

• Like x 1
  4. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

Depending on where you live also impacts the timing of being able to transfer this. Below is the reply I received from tesla when requesting to transfer my token to a friend who is in the market for a new roof and solar.

“Yes, the Solar Roof token is transferable. A Tesla Energy representative will contact you once we’re ready to being installations in your area, and you will be able to transfer the code to another party at that time.”

5. scharlesjr

scharlesjr Member

So. I’ve had 3 shipped referrals. I’ve received my email for the radio flyer for referral #1 and the email for the arachnid wheels/tires referral #3 but never received the email in regards to the solar roof token! How long ago did you receive your email? OP sorry we’ve kinda hijacked your post.

6. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

2 weeks after 2nd delivery to email

7. patrick40363

patrick40363 Member

Same for me.

8. Popsmuf

Popsmuf Member

Have not received the code yet, but was told it's coming soon as the quarter just ended

9. 32836

32836 New Member

intrested let me know