Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some customers are getting offer of $7500 off + 10k free miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ended up snagging a MY LR before year end, hopefully I get a charger in the next week or two so I can charge at home lol.... I was happy to see the vehicle came with front mud flaps and the rear door ppf

Which home charging solution will you be gong with? And, it is encouraging to know that you got the "extras" thrown in. You are possibly as far south as I've read being able to qualify for the PPF and the flaps.

Which home charging solution will you be gong with? And, it is encouraging to know that you got the "extras" thrown in. You are possibly as far south as I've read being able to qualify for the PPF and the flaps.
I had a 220 outlet, panel and 50am breaker installed in my garage and I ordered the plug in charger. I was tempted to order the older style Tesla charged as it was only $100 more, but I figured I could use all of the plug adapters at some point and didn’t want to have the electrician come out again

Thanks I passed on the 3 and will keep my p85dl. Now doubt, I’ve seen videos showing the LR 3s pull almost as hard to 60 and at 80 just as hard. Definitely a sleeper

Tubapride: Wait, you're comparing your model S to a model Y? I think we both know that Model Y owners like me are the wrong side of the tracks lowlife scum, and you guys are the "fancy, elite" owners. Your interiors are beautiful, (ours are, "minimalist", ahem) and you get actual instruments, for goodness sake!

False modesty even entertaining this comparison!

Unless you need the extra ground clearance like me, keep the S fer gawsh sakes! And enjoy.

(Did you see the youtube tests showing that the wider profile of the S allows more of many types of practical cargo, such as large boxes or suitcases, than the Model Y? If you have to, you can tell your partner or friends that you had to get the S over the Y for "practical" reasons.)

-TPC

-------------
MYLR no options picked up last week of '22. All Fremont, 98% perfect.

Tubapride: Wait, you're comparing your model S to a model Y? I think we both know that Model Y owners like me are the wrong side of the tracks lowlife scum, and you guys are the "fancy, elite" owners. Your interiors are beautiful, (ours are, "minimalist", ahem) and you get actual instruments, for goodness sake!
I just sold my Model S P85 for the Model Y. The Model Y is far better in every category hands down. Imo i'm not sure why anyone would buy the S or X over the 3 or Y. Even the interior of the Y is far better than the S.

I just sold my Model S P85 for the Model Y. The Model Y is far better in every category hands down. Imo i'm not sure why anyone would buy the S or X over the 3 or Y. Even the interior of the Y is far better than the S.
Really I think the seats in the MS is nicer than the MY. they seem wider and longer. And the build quality. I have a 23 I picked up a few days ago and on the passenger side it sounds like the window is open even though it is not.. I have a service call for that.

Reactions: tubaprde
I’m not sure what year your P85 was, but our 2022 MY is not superior in every category than our 2019 MS 75D. The interior in the MS has a better fit/finish, the seats are more comfortable and higher quality, the interior cabin is quieter and the floor doesn’t flex and sound like it’s made from tin cans.
I do like the landscape screen in the Y better than the portrait screen in the S. But, I do like having a screen with speed and other pertinent info in front of my eyesight.
The Y interior isn’t bad, but to say it’s far better in every category than the S is ridiculous.