Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Someone Bumped My Car and Drove Away

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This may not be that big of a deal, but my car is 6 days old so it frustrates me.

I was parked outside on a street installing the software update because I have no wifi in my parking lot. The guy in front of bumps me as he leaves his parking spot and drives away. I memorized his license plate and it was a white Honda.

There is no damage to my bumper that I can see aside from a small amount of white paint on my black car.

Like I said, it's not that big of a deal but it sure annoyed the hell out of me...

This may not be that big of a deal, but my car is 6 days old so it frustrates me.

I was parked outside on a street installing the software update because I have no wifi in my parking lot. The guy in front of bumps me as he leaves his parking spot and drives away. I memorized his license plate and it was a white Honda.

There is no damage to my bumper that I can see aside from a small amount of white paint on my black car.

Like I said, it's not that big of a deal but it sure annoyed the hell out of me...

Got Sentry working? If not, WHY NOT?