Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Something other than the fire. Final days to delivery countdown!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo! Happy for you brandonmbeard. I have 3 weeks + 1 day, not that I am counting. Looking forward to see pics of you new toy. Out of curiosity, what does your dashboard show now?

My delivery, after being rescheduled twice, is set for Wednesday Nov 13.

The past few days have crawled by and the next few do not look promising at flying by. I'd rather not read a 45 page long thread on another random fire that has little facts associated with it. So those of you waiting for delivery. How long do you have left?

Exactly 4 weeks from today I'll be grinning like crazy. :)

LUCKY!

I cannot wait to tour the factory some day!

Take lots of pics if you can post them =)

Not allowed to take pictures of the tour...

However, I will be updating my blog and flickr streams for the trip from the factory, to Sonoma, and back down to Southern California... Then the full wrap experience with MoeMistry... I started a thread

Here's a tip o' the charging cable to every one of you. Hope you're all prepared never to want to drive an engined car again. I had to drive a loaner y'day when the Model S was being wrapped and tinted - it was a gruesome experience!

Here's a tip o' the charging cable to every one of you. Hope you're all prepared never to want to drive an engined car again. I had to drive a loaner y'day when the Model S was being wrapped and tinted - it was a gruesome experience!

One of the reasons I'm doing the tint and wrap day one. I'll only have driven the car about 1.5 miles from the SC to the installer. :)

Picked up mine from Palo Alto SC yesterday. Confirmed 9/12/13 and delivered 11/6/13.

P85 | Grey | Black | Carbon | 19" cyclones | Air | Tech including power folding mirrors | Parking | Sound | Alcantra | Shelf

DS said first car he'd seen with the power folding mirrors which are way cool - walk away from the car it locks and folds. Magic.

IMG_1050.jpg
IMG_1051.jpg

Picked up mine from Palo Alto SC yesterday. Confirmed 9/12/13 and delivered 11/6/13.

P85 | Grey | Black | Carbon | 19" cyclones | Air | Tech including power folding mirrors | Parking | Sound | Alcantra | Shelf

DS said first car he'd seen with the power folding mirrors which are way cool - walk away from the car it locks and folds. Magic.

Awesome! Congrats on delivery and thanks for the pics.