Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sound system popping noise - MYLR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone experiencing a loud popping. Noise in the front speaker system randomly? It happens almost every driving I do. Nothing consistent to troubleshoot… car has been in three times and they just replaced the amplifier and sadly today it popped 5 times throughout the day. Just don’t know what to do…

Attachments

• 1759D19F-4B9A-46E7-B920-E98A6B9BCC9D.png
    1759D19F-4B9A-46E7-B920-E98A6B9BCC9D.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 110
Yes, I have had a half-dozen or so episodes in the two months I've owned the car where the stereo pops frequently, accompanied by flickering camera views and some other UI jankiness. A reboot always solves it until the next time. It hasn't occurred since 2021.4.18 installed, but that was just a few days ago so it's too soon to conclude that it has been resolved.

Yes, I have had a half-dozen or so episodes in the two months I've owned the car where the stereo pops frequently, accompanied by flickering camera views and some other UI jankiness. A reboot always solves it until the next time. It hasn't occurred since 2021.4.18 installed, but that was just a few days ago so it's too soon to conclude that it has been resolved.
I installed that software last night so I know that doesn’t resolve or fix it…