Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

South Boston SC parking fee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a parking lot fee to use this SuC on Allstate Rd in S Boston? I am downsizing from a suburban residence to an apartment in the city so losing NEMA 14-50 in the family garage.
According to the thread for that location, South Bay, Boston Super Charger., it was free parking. But that was from December 2017, so it's possible that it has changed since then. Also, they said that the garage closed at 1:30AM.

Thanks for all replies. Before creating a thread, I search for previous ones on the same topic. However, using "Allstate Rd SC" was a poor choice on my part as it produced nothing. Allstate SC produces an insurance co.
If you're looking for information on a specific supercharger, a good way to find the right one is to go to the map on Supercharge.info, click on the dot for the location you're interested in and then click "discuss" on the flag that opens up. That's how I found the right thread. The search function on TMC can be a bit hit or miss.

Is there a parking lot fee to use this SuC on Allstate Rd in S Boston? I am downsizing from a suburban residence to an apartment in the city so losing NEMA 14-50 in the family garage.
Curious, where you moving in the city? If South Boston or Seaport, there is a secret road that goes from next to BCEC straight there pretty much. It doesn't show up on navs thus never traffic and fully cuts out 93 or 90.

Curious, where you moving in the city? If South Boston or Seaport, there is a secret road that goes from next to BCEC straight there pretty much. It doesn't show up on navs thus never traffic and fully cuts out 93 or 90.

Nate, thanks for the secret road as I was dreading a drive on 93S, the "distressway."
We are moving from a large home in metrowest to a small 3 bdrm apartment in Seaport. My garage spot has a ChargePoint station, but it isn't as fast as my current NEMA 14-50. For a faster charge, the South Bay SuC will become very handy. It feels like everything is downsizing in my life.

Yes, no parking charge. Been there many times post Logan. Great place to charge before long trip home. No parking fees, and plenty of restaurants surrounding it. Only issue is you can get dizzy going all the way up to the top level