Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southern California Edision? Get $450.00

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are a SoCal Edison customer, and own an EV - ANY EV - you can receive a $450 rebate from SCE - takes about 6-8 weeks from the time your application is complete.

www.scecleanfuel.com

You'll need:

SCE service number from your bill [not customer account]
VIN
Calif registration

You'll need to scan your registration if you want it all filed same day.

Registration address must match service address. Name on the bill must closely match the name on the bill [same last name] or you will need to submit some other proof of residence at the address.

Used vehicles work too!

We just received our first and filed for our second for the Tesla.

Submitted the entire package 10/27. Got the check 12/22. Was for a Mercedes B class.

Submitted the Tesla 12/20.

We received our hard copy registration and plates on 12/18. Picked up the vehicle 12/9. Got the title 12/26. Fastest time I’ve EVER gotten hard documents from Calif DMV

Thanks for this information. I just got my approval email.

Dear me,

Congratulations! Your Clean Fuel Rewards Program (CFRP) application has been approved for your Tesla Model S (75 kW-hr battery pack) for $450.

We typically send your rebate check within 90 days of your application approval date. You will receive an email when your check has been placed in the mail. Delays beyond normal processing times my occur.

The SCE Clean Fuel Rewards Program Team