Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southern California (Orange County) Tesla Model 3 Tint/PPF Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an appointment to do the tint in about a month. I was debating on doing a console wrap so I called and he said he could do it for $50.

Anyone have any photos of the console wraps from Rodz? Still making up my mind if I want to wrap it or not.

Finally getting my 3 next week, with an appointment 3 weeks later for tint and console wrap (earliest I could get!). Rodz does a good job cleaning everything before the tinting and wrapping process? Won't be fingerprints or grease spots under the tint? So far you guys all sound happy with his tint jobs.

I wasnt going to do it at first, but seeing all the fingerprints and scratches is changing my mind pretty fast

Did my console in faux carbon fiber - hey, I like it.

They did a great job on the tint.

Attachments

• M3 console 2.jpg
    M3 console 2.jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 105
@Nevertipsy Thanks for putting the deal together. Took my Red M3 to Rodz today for some TLC.

Going with full frontal wrap, console wrap, back bumper wrap, and full tint.

70% tint on windshield
70% tint on moonroof
40% tint on front side windows
20% tint on back side windows
40% tint on back rear window

Thanks again

Pics please when you're done? Would like to see the 40/20 front/back combo in real life!

Thanks!

I am at their shop right now. So without the promotion they charge the full tint at 950 which is very good compare the elsewhere on the 3M crystalline and another 50 for console warp make it 1K even out of door. I think this is still a very good deal.

@Nevertipsy Thanks for putting the deal together. Took my Red M3 to Rodz today for some TLC.

Going with full frontal wrap, console wrap, back bumper wrap, and full tint.

70% tint on windshield
70% tint on moonroof
40% tint on front side windows
20% tint on back side windows
40% tint on back rear window

Thanks again

Hey, I saw your car here. I was planning 40 all around and 70 for roof and shield but after seeing your car I go with the setup you have.