Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SpaceX Investment Opportunity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been searching for a way to get into SpaceX. I may have found a way to get in, but I'd need more funds than I am able to put in. I have $1 million that I'd like to place into SpaceX. Looking for $9 million in additional accredited investors to get to $10 million that should give us decent terms.

Please PM me (Minimum investment $250,000) if you are interested and the $ you have to invest. Just gauging interest and potential dollars. Nothing is binding at this point.

Reactions: Watts_Up
Is this the same group?

Screenshot_20200830-204050.png

Is this the same group?

View attachment 582569
Here's AlternateJones's plan:

What is the maximum that you plan to invest in SpaceX? What is the max that you can transfer to meet the threshold of $25M?

The more the better. I hope it's clear that you would not have to liquidate your existing positions or transfer the shares themselves as the latter is cumbersome and slow.. All you would have to do is transfer the ownership of your brokerage account to the LLC. As soon as the SpaceX transaction is completed the LLC will transfer the ownership of the account back to you. By the way, if everything works out to your satisfaction, are you planning to transfer cash to meet the threshold of $1 million or are you planning to transfer account ownership of your securities? Please note that at this point in time, we are only accepting cash or account ownership. Please note that the $1M in threshold investments would be transferred back to you once the SpaceX share purchase is completed by the LLC Once I have hashed out all the details with the securities attorney, I plan to email everyone so I would need your email address

Also If everything works out I will be charging a very tiny fee for creating the company and for bringing all the investors together to meet the $25 million threshold. I hope you are OK with that. It'll be 3.5% of the SpaceX Investment and I hope you are aware that Forge Global would be charging an additional 5% of the total SpaceX investment as their fees. These are one-time fees. In addition, All partners would be expected to pay an equal share of all legal, accounting, reporting, compliance & auditing (if any) and tax returns fees. The LLC does not intend to share any profit from the SpaceX investment made by the individual investors.

I'm not sure what to think of it.

I recently invested certain amount in spaceX through a small fund, which becomes a LP on Gigafund.
And Gigafund is a direct investor for SpaceX.

Gigi fund has a fee and carry though. Interested to learn more?

And if you managed to pull 10M, will it have fee and carry? Thanks

Reactions: Watts_Up