Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spain

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Estupenda noticia !!!
Lo mejor cuando ya esten fisicamente en España xq como que hasta ese momento no me lo creeré.En uno ó dos meses maximo espero que aparezcan ya en la pagina de Supercargadores de TESLA como una actualizacion los nombres de las localidades españolas donde se encontrarán estos tres primeros ¨superchargers ¨,primero como ¨permitt¨ y despues ¨on construction ¨.El primero que lo detecte que lo pase cuanto antes a los foros para que lo conozcamos todos lo antes posible,S2.

A TMC member has a difficulty with charging in Barcelona. At this moment he is charging 9km/hr and is charged 3 Euro/hr in a parking garage.
Could anybody help him? (I already tipped him to post in this subforum) Thanks in advance!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Martin B Neutral viewpost-right.png GESTRAND IN BARCELONA.
Nog 70 km op de klok.
3/4 van de laadpalen op de verschillende apps óf bestaan niet óf zijn chuko's dan wel chuko's met een T2 doos ervoor.
Sta nu 9 km per uur te laden a € 3 per uur in een P garage. dagprijs €40. dure kW's.
wie heeft een goed advies? Nog beter, uit eigen ervaring ??
Bel dan +31 626010790 of mail direct [email protected]

We are thinking of holiday in Spain again. Near Denia, but after Narbonne (France). Do you know more about the planned Superchargers near Barcelona and Valencia? Will they be ready before July???

Good Afternoon Andre,

As far as I know, there will be some charging stations near Denia (not superchargers nowadays), but you can have some more info about them on the next website: Mapa de puntos de recarga para vehículos eléctricos
There aren't all the European Superchargers from Tesla nowadays, but you can also find them at Superchargers or in your tesla Model S map of course.
I'll be "working" on updating the electromaps map as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

A TMC member has a difficulty with charging in Barcelona. At this moment he is charging 9km/hr and is charged 3 Euro/hr in a parking garage.
Could anybody help him? (I already tipped him to post in this subforum) Thanks in advance!

quote_icon.png
Nog 70 km op de klok.
3/4 van de laadpalen op de verschillende apps óf bestaan niet óf zijn chuko's dan wel chuko's met een T2 doos ervoor.
Sta nu 9 km per uur te laden a € 3 per uur in een P garage. dagprijs €40. dure kW's.

I know this is an old post but having gone through similar experience (a bit better at 16 km/hr), it would be a good bet to look out for street parking that have CHAdeMO chargers, if he is in possession of a CHAdeMO adapter. Even othwerwise, these street chargers have better speed anyway. They are also free! It might look like you need a card to activate it, but from experience I can say that they do not!

quote_icon.png
Nog 70 km op de klok.

With the following link ChargeMap - Mapa de puntos de recarga para coches eléctricos
I found those places with a Type 2 plug:

You should ring the parking closest to you to check out how you can get access. The information on the website says “access limited to identified persons”. Also ringing the Hotel below might help.

5-23 PdRR Aparcament Viriat - Guitard 1
Barcelona
SPAIN

Hospital de Sant Pau
Mas de Casanovas
Barcelona
SPAIN

PdRR Pl. Alfonso Comín nº
Barcelona
SPAIN

Hotel SB Plaza Europa (4x Type2)
Carrer Ciències
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
SPAIN

PdRR Av. Meridiana E
Barcelona
SPAIN

PdRR Via Favència (Mercat Canyelles)
Barcelona
SPAIN

Carrer de Bailén
8915 Badalona
SPAIN

Other options that might work are garages and tire changing places. They often have a CEE 3x32 or 3x16 plug in one of their bays and you might be able to park the car there overnight.. Useful would be a CEE32 to Type 2 box and certainly a CEE 3x32 to CEE 3x16 Adapter. That would widen your options.

Further down from Barcelona there is the Parador of Tortosa with 3x32 (tested by another member of this forum) and a good hotel on the beach in Valencia with a Type 2 box.

With the following link ChargeMap - Mapa de puntos de recarga para coches eléctricos
I found those places with a Type 2 plug:

You should ring the parking closest to you to check out how you can get access. The information on the website says “access limited to identified persons”. Also ringing the Hotel below might help.

5-23 PdRR Aparcament Viriat - Guitard 1
Barcelona
SPAIN

Hospital de Sant Pau
Mas de Casanovas
Barcelona
SPAIN

PdRR Pl. Alfonso Comín nº
Barcelona
SPAIN

Hotel SB Plaza Europa (4x Type2)
Carrer Ciències
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
SPAIN

PdRR Av. Meridiana E
Barcelona
SPAIN

PdRR Via Favència (Mercat Canyelles)
Barcelona
SPAIN

Carrer de Bailén
8915 Badalona
SPAIN

Other options that might work are garages and tire changing places. They often have a CEE 3x32 or 3x16 plug in one of their bays and you might be able to park the car there overnight.. Useful would be a CEE32 to Type 2 box and certainly a CEE 3x32 to CEE 3x16 Adapter. That would widen your options.

Further down from Barcelona there is the Parador of Tortosa with 3x32 (tested by another member of this forum) and a good hotel on the beach in Valencia with a Type 2 box.

If you want more info about the Spain charging points, take a look at:

Mapa de puntos de recarga para vehículos eléctricos

You can use the filters to find them, info about place and users comments including pictures are on description.

Hi everyone,

I'm seriously considering joining the Spanish model S owners club - I'm not sure if I'd be the first in Ibiza, but it's possible.

For those of you in Spain, how many did the drive down through France versus have it brought down on a truck? I'm currently weighing up the two options. It seems like charging stations for the journey are relatively plentiful now compared to when the first pioneers made the same journey, and I do love a good road trip. Time may not permit though, in which case I'd love to know how any of you organised a truck etc and what the cost / time taken was?

My 2nd question is how have you managed the absence of service centres here in Spain? Has anyone actually driven up to Aix-en-Provence to get your car serviced yet, or has that not been necessary so far? And has anyone had a complete failure of the car and needed to send it to Aix-en-Provence on a truck to get it fixed? That would be a nightmare, especially from Ibiza with a ferry journey to make too.

Lastly, my ultimate goal is to setup a dedicated solar setup just for charging the car. I rent the house I live in and may move some time in the next 2 or 3 years, so I'm not looking to power the house with solar, just the car. Has anyone achieved solar-based charging yet here in Spain? I'd like to know what kind of technical configuration would be sufficient for these purposes, in terms of how many solar panels would be recommended and of which type and size, as well as what battery options exist to store the power during the day ready to plug the car into at night? My hope is to have something quite minimal. I realise the new Powerwall should easily handle this, but I guess those won't be available for a while here.

Any information much appreciated

Thanks

Ed

Hola a todos, estoy evaluando comprar un tesla S, soy de Sevilla por lo que no teniendo un service point al menos en Madrid me lo hace pensar muy mucho...

parece que El tema de despliegue de súper cargadores y service point está muerto no? Alguna novedad o rumor tangible?

Luna duda que no me queda clara leyendo el foro, si el coche tiene una avería que no pueden arreglar por la conexión 3G, desplaza tesla a un técnico a cualquier punto de España?

la conexión de 3G que lleva el coche está incluida en el precio o lleva algún tipo de contrato mensual aparte ?

me he leído casi todo el foro y viendo el debate de donde poner el service point, lo lógico sería Madrid es equidistante desde todos los extremos de España y lo mejor conectado por carretera común casi todas las provincias, además Barcelona tiene los puntos del Sur de Francia próximos y. Un súper cargador en Madrid facilitaría muchas rutas por toda España como punto central

saludos a todos.

Hola Inverse,

Así como le comenté en la anterior entrada,
siempre puedes ponerte en contacto con Mark o con los amigos de Evann.co que tienen un Model S aquí en España.
Son los únicos contactos que conozco que disponen del coche, espero que te sea de ayuda.

Luna duda que no me queda clara leyendo el foro, si el coche tiene una avería que no pueden arreglar por la conexión 3G, desplaza tesla a un técnico a cualquier punto de España?

la conexión de 3G que lleva el coche está incluida en el precio o lleva algún tipo de contrato mensual aparte ?.

Hola Inverse,

Tesla puede desplazar a un técnico a cualquier punto de España, pero tiene un coste (creo que 2 € por km recorrido desde donde salga más un coste fijo) muy elevado, por lo que es mejor montar el coche en un camión y llevarlo hasta Francia (si no puede rodar). Supongo que siempre se podrá hablar con Tesla dependiendo del caso. Lo ideal sería que abriesen en España un taller lo antes posible para que esta situación sea más liviana y futuros compradores se animen, pero ellos son los que valoran la situación. Según mi opinión debería estar abierto ya. En otros países existen gran cantidad y en España desgraciadamente ninguno. Al igual que con los supercargadores, se desconoce la fecha de apertura, que se ha ido retrasando en numerosas ocasiones según las previsiones de la propia Tesla. Hay rumores sobre el tema pero desconozco el grado de realidad.

La conexión 3G viene con el coche sin ningún tipo de contrato. Durante un tiempo Tesla lo mantendrá gratuito, se desconoce hasta cuando.

Cualquier duda que tengas me puedes preguntar por si puedo ayudarte, estoy en Andalucía.

Saludos.

Xavistark, yo creo que es un tema económico, estamos en los PIGS, curiosamente los países europeos donde tesla no invierte nada o muy poco..

creo que hasta el economía no repunte, tesla seguirá en esta posición.

realmente aunque la pasión me pide otra cosa .. No gastare dinero en un tesla hasta que haya un service Center al menos en Madrid.

Hombre, Hay 20 Model S en España si Tesla no está aquí no es porque no haya mercado, (como el bueno de Mark de Drive & Dream informó en su momento) es un problema con las eléctricas y los ministerios por las leyes y los papeles.
Me han informado por otro foro que no llegarán más tardes de finales de este año, pero de ahí a que Elon y Tesla lo confirmen y lo acaben haciendo físicamente es un trecho.

Xavi me suena a rumor, parece un factor mas económico que otra cosa, a las eléctricas les viene de perillas tesla = consumo eléctrico

al gobierno.. No hay ninguna marca española de coches que proteger, si no lo han hecho los alemanes ... No veo motivos alguno sinceramente

insisto que me da que es simplemente que sus estudios de mercado y la crisis les indican aun no...

Pasa aqui, en Portugal en Grecia e Italia (salvo norte) .. Mismo patrón