Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speak at TMC Connect 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you think there would be interest in a talk on EV charging in condominiums?

I've been working on getting charging at my condo since June, still not there yet, but might be a useful "lessons learned" sort of thing.

Do you think there would be interest in a talk on EV charging in condominiums?
I've been working on getting charging at my condo since June, still not there yet, but might be a useful "lessons learned" sort of thing.
Given the location in the Bay Area this year and the probability for drawing a lot of locals, I would assume so. Owning/Renting condos and townhomes around here is pretty common with the crazy housing market, and finding stuff that supports charging can be a challenge.

Part of the issue might be, though, that the gotchas and techniques might vary from state to state?

Given the location in the Bay Area this year and the probability for drawing a lot of locals, I would assume so. Owning/Renting condos and townhomes around here is pretty common with the crazy housing market, and finding stuff that supports charging can be a challenge.

Part of the issue might be, though, that the gotchas and techniques might vary from state to state?
and country to country. I've done it in OZ. I found the secret to be "Start early" as those people are VERY slow.

Getting kind of close to the date - I submitted a paper proposal and haven't heard back yet if I was accepted.

Have notifications been sent yet? I don't want to put in work polishing if I don't need to :)

Thanks for a great conference!