Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Special Event with Elon in NYC on Nov 12?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry I didn't reply to your PM huntjo. I've been figuring out my schedule and whether I'd definitely be driving down. Looks like I am. And to avoid driving in NYC during rush hour and whatnot, I'll be leaving my place at 11am tomorrow. I'll also need to have the car parked long enough to return a full charge, so I'm guessing I'll leave NYC around 8pm. If you're game for that, let me know. It's just me, so I've got room. Who else wants to come down with me?

Hey Cynergi, a few of us are getting together at the White Plains store tomorrow afternoon and the riding into the city together. If you join us you should be able to charge at the store. Maybe even leave it there to charge while we're in the city. Or you could just take us all into the city in your new Sig. Think about it. Could be the first Tesla clown car! ; )

P1117 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Cynergi, a few of us are getting together at the White Plains store tomorrow afternoon and the riding into the city together. If you join us you should be able to charge at the store. Maybe even leave it there to charge while we're in the city. Or you could just take us all into the city in your new Sig. Think about it. Could be the first Tesla clown car! ; )

P1117 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hrm ... if they do have an HPC there, maybe ... I have arranged for an HPC in NY but driving in the city makes me nuts ... would someone drive us all from the WP store to the event and back?

Cinergi, if you can pull off a live broadcast you should replace the resigning head of the BBC. But if anyone can...
I leave work at noon. Happy to carpool with anyone from the Boston area. We could all go in one car (hmmm...who's would that be?) if we were content to train it in together from White Plains. I do not know if that is really a hassle (Aaaron - word on that?). Else I am good with driving to White Plains and to transport all to the event, to allow for easier transport that night in and back to of the city. Aaron you mentioned you might also be able to drive all into the city, so if there were a carpool from Boston to White Plains that could cover to/from the city also. I'd be leaving NYC by 9pm, but maybe not be earlier as I am supposed to meet up briefly with a friend - certainly subject to amendment esp if someone else on transport. I believe we have 4 total in WPs (Jim John Aaron Ben, all but John returning to WP - yes?)

In summary, flexible except noon departure. Psyched. Jim

Jim

Just emailed you and PM'ed Ben. Willing to drive everyone in from White Plains (easier/more fun than the Train) and back again to White Plains. John said you were thinking about staying in the city until 9pm though. If you decide to drive in as well as Ben, we can take 2 cars in so you don't feel pressured to leave before you want and I could get Ben back to his car when he'd like...

Totally flexible here and can easily fit 4 adults in my Fusion Hybrid :)
(5 with a little squeeze ;-) )

Aaron

Last edited: