Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Specific CPO vs Inventory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I don't think that you can go wrong either way. Given slight difference in price, and I think that you can still get something ($3k?) back from the Ontario Government, I would lean towards the new inventory 60D. You should confirm this, but my understanding is that the 60D has a 75kWh battery that is software limited to 60, and can be upgraded if you wish. This gives you some options if necessary in the future.

For reference, I used to have a daily cold weather commute of 180km which was no problem with my P85. I would typically have 100km range (or more) remaining when arriving home, even on the coldest days.

All the best with your decision,

David

Inventory 60D.

Pros:
Tax incentive
Ability to extend warranty
Charge to 100% on the 60 daily as your only using 80% of the 75 pack
Dark ash over pano trim
Next gen seats
Slipstreams
Facelift

Cons:
No premium interior / lighting ( power liftgste)
No smart air suspension

Neutral:
Isn't solid white a discontinued color?

Hello,
I don't think that you can go wrong either way. Given slight difference in price, and I think that you can still get something ($3k?) back from the Ontario Government, I would lean towards the new inventory 60D. You should confirm this, but my understanding is that the 60D has a 75kWh battery that is software limited to 60, and can be upgraded if you wish. This gives you some options if necessary in the future.

For reference, I used to have a daily cold weather commute of 180km which was no problem with my P85. I would typically have 100km range (or more) remaining when arriving home, even on the coldest days.

All the best with your decision,

David

Thanks for the info.

150km daily commute wouldn't be an issue then? P85 with 100km+ left would make me wonder what I would have left with only 60.

Charge to 100% on the 60 daily as your only using 80% of the 75 pack
Very big practical plus if you have any range anxiety.
Next gen - nice to have.

Slipstreams - personal taste.
Facelift - hey it looks newer!

No SAS - no problem, it's not that useful unless you have driveway access issues at home or regular locations to go.
No power tailgate - pain, but not that much.
Premium lighting - buy the Abstract Ocean kit and install yourself, the LEDs are better anyway (you'll buy half their kit qhich ever car you get).

Color - personal taste. There's a lot of white because it seems to be a favorite inventory color.