Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spoiler fit for new 2021 refreshed Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone find an OEM spoiler that matches the plaid? Id like to put on on my LR
The part number is 1624227-00-a. It's $1200 from Tesla. But apparently Tesla isn't selling this to customers yet.

I got it from a guy who knows someone at Tesla but decided to sell his S.

IMG_2801.jpg

Attachments

• 254820975_1113512059389182_6826216431592694018_n.jpg
    254820975_1113512059389182_6826216431592694018_n.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
I'm in if it looks good. I am on the fence about buying the one from the pre-refresh but need more pics to push me over the edge. Not sure about how narrow it is compared to the actual liftgate (wondering if the new one that narrow or does it cover the whole thing) and how much it protrudes off the back of the car.

I'm in if it looks good. I am on the fence about buying the one from the pre-refresh but need more pics to push me over the edge. Not sure about how narrow it is compared to the actual liftgate (wondering if the new one that narrow or does it cover the whole thing) and how much it protrudes off the back of the car.
It's identical to what is on a Plaid. I think it looks pretty awesome. I couldn't find it from Tesla website and was glad I was able to get it from this guy. The pre-refresh one from Tesla is $1500 if I am not mistaken.

Reactions: Leodoc
The part number is 1624227-00-a. It's $1200 from Tesla. But apparently Tesla isn't selling this to customers yet.

I got it from a guy who knows someone at Tesla but decided to sell his S.

View attachment 734081
Looks identical to this one I recently ordered for my refresh

Looks identical to this one I recently ordered for my refresh

The eBay version is virtually identical to the pre-2021 Tesla spoiler and attaches with double-sided tape on the bottom. The spoiler that @mikemi shows attaches with double-sided tape on the inside groove and looks totally different from the pre-2021 spoiler.

Reactions: Mrwatchdawg
The eBay version is virtually identical to the pre-2021 Tesla spoiler and attaches with double-sided tape on the bottom. The spoiler that @mikemi shows attaches with double-sided tape on the inside groove and looks totally different from the pre-2021 spoiler.
Got it/good to know.

But yeah, for an over $1k price difference, Im glad I went with the one I went with. 99.9% of people on the road wont spot a difference. lol

my local SC ordered me the original plaid spoiler. it comes out to around 1300 or so. i've been waiting on it to be delivered for over a month now...

ive triple checked with them that this is the spoiler for the 21' model and they assured me it's the part number for the 21' refresh. crossing my fingers i will get it soon and that they in fact... did order it... since it has taken so long >_<

Reactions: mikemi
my local SC ordered me the original plaid spoiler. it comes out to around 1300 or so. i've been waiting on it to be delivered for over a month now...

ive triple checked with them that this is the spoiler for the 21' model and they assured me it's the part number for the 21' refresh. crossing my fingers i will get it soon and that they in fact... did order it... since it has taken so long >_<
did this ever show up?