Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify Not Working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody else having an issue since the last (2023.6.8) software update with Spotify? It sounds as if every song I play has been slowed down by 1000x. I’ve tried rebooting the vehicle and singing off/on from Spotify account. Happens while connected to WiFi/LTE. Anybody else dealing with this?

Reactions: Mark62
Anybody else having an issue since the last (2023.6.8) software update with Spotify? It sounds as if every song I play has been slowed down by 1000x. I’ve tried rebooting the vehicle and singing off/on from Spotify account. Happens while connected to WiFi/LTE. Anybody else dealing with this?

I have had ongoing issues for months. Usually if I switch between audio input sources (e.g., to Bluetooth) and then switch back it works. But then sometimes I have to reboot. Also....I think I'm rebooting wrong because I never get it right the first time.

Same issue with spotify premium apk. Songs are slowed down and sound distorted. Same when I try to play through a Bluetooth connected phone using Spotify or YouTube Music. Streaming app and TuneIn work fine. Model 3.

Last edited by a moderator: