Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify Playlists - Partial Load/Endless Scrolling Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up until a month or so ago, Spotify was working seamlessly in my 2018 S 100D. After one of the recent updates I’m now having issues with my Spotify playlists. Some playlists only load a portion of their songs and when you scroll to the bottom it just stops. Others load a fraction of the songs but there is no end to the scroll...the same songs just repeat over and over when scrolling. It’s not a connectivity issue as I have full bars. I’ve logged out of Spotify and back in while in the car on the screen and it made no difference.

Anyone else having this problem?

Any ideas on ways to correct?

Thanks!

Thanks. I tried that and it didn’t work. The playlists still have the same problem. I also tried resetting the MCU by holding down both scroll wheels until the T logo appeared. Still the same issue.

Anyone else having this issue or have any ideas?

Last edited:
For anyone else curious, I had a few call with Tesla. They pushed a new firmware update to see if that would fix the issue but no luck again. After that they said they needed to look into it and after investigating they now say that it is an issue with firmware that has been reported. So hopefully will get addressed in a future update.

For anyone else curious, I had a few call with Tesla. They pushed a new firmware update to see if that would fix the issue but no luck again. After that they said they needed to look into it and after investigating they now say that it is an issue with firmware that has been reported. So hopefully will get addressed in a future update.
Thank you, I have exactly the same issue