Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify sorting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, so now that we all have Spotify, how about some sorting of "My Library" - is that possible? Right now it is pretty much in random order doesn't seem to be alphabetical?
You can sort the order of your playlists using the webpage version of Spotify, not the phone app. Just drag and drop in whatever order you want. The playlists will then appear in the same order on Spötify Tesla. It only works for the playlists though. I like to keep the ones that update weekly at the top of the list.

• Informative
Reactions: Fleer and f-stop
You can sort the order of your playlists using the webpage version of Spotify, not the phone app. Just drag and drop in whatever order you want. The playlists will then appear in the same order on Spötify Tesla. It only works for the playlists though. I like to keep the ones that update weekly at the top of the list.
good tip, I was wondering how to sort the playlists and this does the trick.

fyi you can also drag & drop to reorder playlists using Spotify's Mac OS app. Note - trying to drag & drop items in the icon view on the right side does nothing, it has to be done in the sidebar. Too bad there doesn't seem to be a way to reorder artists or albums on the Tesla display - in the Mac Spotify app you can change the sort order (eg by name or most recent), but unfortunately changes you make there don't change the display back in the car.

BTW, I notice while playing with Spotify in my Tesla somehow it saved a few Spotify Radio Stations. But there seems to be no way to delete them. Strange thing is, these accidentally saved stations don't appear anywhere in my account when I use the iOS or Mac apps, or even using the web player - there's just there in the car.

Anybody know how to delete saved radio stations in Spotify?

Looks like you can only drag and drop. My main playlist has over 1500 songs and I only want to change the order from newest oldest. Doesnt seem to be an option unless I'm blind.

Looks like you can only drag and drop. My main playlist has over 1500 songs and I only want to change the order from newest oldest. Doesnt seem to be an option unless I'm blind.

Use your spotify app on PC or mac to order the playlist in the way you like it, and then create a new playlist and copy the entire list in it .
Copy the playlist by clicking on the first song, then hold shift and click on the last song. From here ctrl+c and ctrl+v.
it's nice to be a engineer :D

Reactions: watt