Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify/tunein/maps/navigation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Over the last 2 weeks I'm getting an issue with all of the above not working correctly at all. Spotify just has a circle going round. Tunein doesn't load. There are gaps all over the place on the map screen and live traffic not visible on maps. These are very sporadic and not all at once or maybe 2 of the issues more working. I've done the normal 2 scroll wheel reset but nothing? Anyone else having some or all of these issues??

Reactions: Pandinium
i’ve got an open SR at the moment as my maps on nav keeps disappearing (not noticed spotify or tunein not working). keep giving them time stamps on when it happens (different locations and time of day) but they haven’t found anything yet
I have noticed more areas (relatively remote) where the maps don’t refresh as readily as they should on occasion. I also had an occasion when the car wouldn’t wake with the app and got a 540 server error. I’m putting it down to Tesla servers rather than the car. A lot of us had proper server outage a little while ago and I don’t think the issues are 100% sorted yet.

I have noticed more areas (relatively remote) where the maps don’t refresh as readily as they should on occasion. I also had an occasion when the car wouldn’t wake with the app and got a 540 server error. I’m putting it down to Tesla servers rather than the car. A lot of us had proper server outage a little while ago and I don’t think the issues are 100% sorted yet.
I was hit with similar issues the other week, I’m losing my maps in the Leeds/Bradford area (not just patches of maps but the whole lot just disappear), I wouldn’t class that area as remote… although some of our southern friends may disagree with me on that point 😀

68327FCD-3571-4746-BA5E-9F1201174A03.jpeg

I am having the same trouble with spotify not loading and map detail etc. Two button reset does not work, but the change language option does cure it until car moves and then spotify etc will not load again. I find it hard to believe that it is poor reception, because even in known strong signal areas it is the same until language change cures it but only until car moves again. I am leaning towards software update glitch, so will put up with it until next update. Then contact SC if still the same.
Dan

off limit signs aren’t all being seen and auto lane changes were working when pulling out but not pulling back in going one way and the reverse coming back. WTF…
I’d understand if a camera was blocked, but they weren’t!

Might be wishful thinking. But this morning all seems to be loading ok and working as normal.

Unfortunately unlike some other internet services we rarely (never?) seem to get an email apologising for disruption or to alert us to ongoing maintenance issues or warn us that we may experience problems between X and Y hours on Tuesday ... and that they are working hard to resolve etc. At least then people could stop troubleshooting their own cars and/or networks.

Reactions: Medved_77
Oh well, been on a decent run this afternoon/evening and it was wishful thinking. Still failing to load at different times/locations but cannot determine a reason.