Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotsylvania & Fredericksburg Inspection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've found a place in the local Spotsylvania and Fredericksburg area that will do inspections on Tesla's and do them quick and with no questions.

I'm posting this because I actually called around to a few places asking them if they do state inspections for EVs and two places flat out said no and one place said they didn't feel comfortable. I used to drive to Glen Allen when I needed an inspection but I got tired doing that because they are usually very very busy so it's tough to get an appointment sometimes. It's also an hour drive for me.

So I stopped by Honest-1 Car Care in Spotsylvania on Rt 208 and asked them if they can do a state inspection for a Tesla. They got me scheduled with no questions asked and did an inspection without having to ask how to put it in park or drive it or anything.

I've had issues with places even changing a tire that didn't know anything about Tesla's and I just didn't trust them to do a good job. Once had a guy show up to tow my car to the service center in Glen Allen VA and he had no idea how to open the door, put it in drive, turn on towing, nothing. So I he asked me to drive it up on the flatbed for him and said he would ask someone at the Tesla Service Center to drive it off for me. Ha ha.

Anyway, their address is:
Honest-1 Car Care Spotsylvania VA
10350 Courthouse Rd, Spotsylvania
Courthouse, VA 22553
(540) 684-1732

Hopes this helps!

Reactions: jthompson