Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my inventory SR 7 seat black outside, black inside, induction rims today. Had 8 mi on odometer. Car was in fine shape, other than a couple scratches in the clear coat on the frunk that I'll get taken care of next week. I noticed them after delivery. If it were a white car they would be invisible. There were also wrapped wire bundles hanging out of the bottom of the left and center (not the right, which is the only reason this looked abnormal) 2nd row seats between the felt backing and the seat bottom, they pushed them inside and said to just do that if they pop out. Otherwise the car is in great shape.

Most likely it was a car someone didn't pick up or refused because I got a New York inspection report with the car, but they took the sticker off before I picked it up since I got it in PA.

Drove 110 miles around 65-85 mph and used 60 percent charge, which is what I expected and works perfectly for us. I don't notice much difference in acceleration between this one and the LR I test drove. It is slower than the performance I had for an overnight test drive, but I don't need that speed...

It’s what they are making right now and either people are putting their orders of MYP on hold so there are extra or Tesla is making extra hoping to upsell during end of quarter push. “For only $8500 more we can get you a car tomorrow…” or “you want the new headlights? Do we have a care for you!”