Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a red SR+ and applied my vinyl covers opposite of you lol. Red on tires/steering wheel and blue on frunk/trunk.

What center console tube light did you get?

The Nestour ones. I'm going to wire the footlights under the middle of the front seats so a little light comes out to the front and back from under the seats instead of in the footwells, so there's just a little light on the floor that isn't too bright.

My wheel caps have red T's on them because I couldn't find any kits with blue T's. (The ones with the center and lug nut covers, not the big one piece ones)

The Nestour ones. I'm going to wire the footlights under the middle of the front seats so a little light comes out to the front and back from under the seats instead of in the footwells, so there's just a little light on the floor that isn't too bright.

My wheel caps have red T's on them because I couldn't find any kits with blue T's. (The ones with the center and lug nut covers, not the big one piece ones)
I kept the aero's on, per husband's request lol, or else I'd have the red wheel caps. Thank you for linking it!

Reactions: Vystery
What is this???? Link??

There's also this more expensive one with two screens, but I just wanted the regular speedo because when you put the pedal down it's easier to see how fast you're approaching your desired speed.

What did your EDD look like this past week or so? I ordered on 6/6 and this morning it got pushed to 9/9-9/29 😭
Hi. Sorry, I just came back here for the first time since I posted. I actually logged my EDD in notes. THAT'S how impatient I was. I was trying to detect some kind of pattern in order to make a good guess. The whole process had the EDD jumping around in an unpredictable way. My actual delivery is less than 24 hours from now. Best of luck. I hope you get your car soon!

07/24/2021 Estimated Delivery: July 29 - August 18
07/28/2021 Estimated Delivery: August 03 - August 23
07/30/2021 Estimated Delivery: August 01 - August 14
07/31/2021 Estimated Delivery: August 02 - August 13
08/02/2021. Estimated Delivery: August 04 - August 13
08/01/2021 Estimated Delivery: August 03 - August 12
08/03/2021. Estimated Delivery: August 05 - August 13
08/04/2021 Estimated Delivery: August 06 - August 14

Hi All! Hoping to get some advice from the experts in this forum. I ordered my M3 SR+ on 5/7 and my estimated delivery keeps getting pushed back (currently listed as 9/13-9/30). I’ve spoken with my sales rep who assured me this was normal as well as called support who indicated the same as well. Any advice?

Hi All! Hoping to get some advice from the experts in this forum. I ordered my M3 SR+ on 5/7 and my estimated delivery keeps getting pushed back (currently listed as 9/13-9/30). I’ve spoken with my sales rep who assured me this was normal as well as called support who indicated the same as well. Any advice?
You ordered 5/7? I ordered 6/6 and take delivery tomorrow in AZ

what color and did you add on upgrades?
sometimes the batches are delayed although this does seem like it’s been beyond super delayed 😔

There's also this more expensive one with two screens, but I just wanted the regular speedo because when you put the pedal down it's easier to see how fast you're approaching your desired speed.

That is so cool. I never saw that before. 🤔

I ordered 5/15 and have been getting the same answers, although my EDD is 9/22-9/30. I have seen a few people who got VINs recently who had these same late dates so I don’t know that it really matters. What color did you get?

Reactions: iamlina and Vystery
I ordered 5/15 and have been getting the same answers, although my EDD is 9/22-9/30. I have seen a few people who got VINs recently who had these same late dates so I don’t know that it really matters. What color did you get?
Omg have you guys gotten in touch with customer service at all? Those seem like crazy late dates. :'(

Omg I got my vin. 😭😭😭 No waaaay. I was so expecting next week!!!
Screenshot_20210808-185918_Chrome.jpg

I've ordered all my accessories except the 6-50 adapter (Out of stock).

Received:
Thinsgo floormats
Tesla T logo puddle lights (Red back doors, Blue front doors)
Center console tube light/Under seat lights
Wheel cap covers
Red and Blue vinyl Tesla T covers (Red on trunk/frunk, blue on steering wheel and side cameras)
Matte screen protector
14-50 adapter
Center console organizer
Center console top secret compartment
Cup holder center spring cup squeezer
Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet, Carlinkit adapter and various accessories for a CarPlay screen to mount under the 15" Tesla screen

Shipped:
5-20 Adapter
Mud flaps
Blue aluminum pedal covers
Digital "analog" speedo/guages for behind steering wheel

Ordered, not shipped:
Tesla paint repair kit
Tesla Model 3 Standard Range+, Blue on Black, 18" Rims, No VIN yet
I have a lot of the stuff on your list on my list also, but i haven't ordered yet because I don't take delivery until September (I also suffer from extreme procrastination). Do most of these items arrive fairly quickly or would you recommend i start placing orders now?

I have a lot of the stuff on your list on my list also, but i haven't ordered yet because I don't take delivery until September (I also suffer from extreme procrastination). Do most of these items arrive fairly quickly or would you recommend i start placing orders now?
Anything from Tesla I would order now, stuff goes out of stock randomly. The Amazon stuff came in pretty quick. Anything shipped from China order now, sometimes they take weeks to come. Get high quality puddle lights, they could stop your windows from working right when the doors are opened/closed. Go back in time and order your car two months earlier. I should have.

• Funny
Reactions: TessTessTessie