Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 20190313_125946.jpg
    20190313_125946.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 108
I placed an order for SR+ in red color with Autopilot on 3/1. I got impatient last week with the uncertainty of delivery timeline. So I asked my store to upgrade it to MR with red color and autopilot which was the way to NJ in couple days and negotiated a $2,500 discount.

Picked the 2019 MR from the Tesla store yesterday for basically $500 more than the SR+ :)

I placed an order for SR+ in red color with Autopilot on 3/1. I got impatient last week with the uncertainty of delivery timeline. So I asked my store to upgrade it to MR with red color and autopilot which was the way to NJ in couple days and negotiated a $2,500 discount.

Picked the 2019 MR from the Tesla store yesterday for basically $500 more than the SR+ :)

So the key is to place the order and then reach out.... But if it does not work out, be happy with the standard range plus

Expecting my sr+ soon

So what are some of the must buy accessories? And how much is each going to cost me? Maybe some links to the products

-tint (ceramic?)
-paint protection (ceramic, wraps, I’m lost here so many options and opinions)
- All weather floor mats for front and back seats, frunk and trunk (3d is really pricey, is it worth it?)
- touch screen protector (anti glare?)
- wireless charger
-center console wrap

Anything else? Feels like all of this is going to set me back another $2000 maybe more? Potential owners should probably keep these costs in mind

So the key is to place the order and then reach out.... But if it does not work out, be happy with the standard range plus

I had hard time negotiating since I had already placed the order, I had no leverage.

It would be easier to walk into the store and negotiate before placing the order.

The key is to ask them to waive off the charges for paint or wheels.