Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SR+ Black/Black 18" Aero
Ordered 8 Jan, was told 4-7 weeks.
On 23 Jan, text updating time-frame to 1-3 weeks
On 28 Jan, received VIN and initial delivery appointment for 7 FEB

I'm hoping for a call to schedule an earlier than expected delivery appointment. If not, it's just a week to go and just 4 weeks from order to delivery, I feel lucky as many have gone longer.

Reactions: Hyacinth416
I ordered the same vehicle on Jan 25, Tesla account says 7-9 weeks, advisor is telling me Late Feb to mid March. I already submitted and accepted Tesla financing, hopefully I don't need to re apply. Located in the GTA, guess this gives me time figure out charging and find an electrician.
We ordered on 12/8, got a text saying 3-5 weeks and confirmed w/SA on 1/24 (Lawrence), we just submitted approved financing through Tesla on 1/26 and they say rates good for 30 days, and I’m a bit nervous we’ll be tight for that timeline.

We ordered on 12/8, got a text saying 3-5 weeks and confirmed w/SA on 1/24 (Lawrence), we just submitted approved financing through Tesla on 1/26 and they say rates good for 30 days, and I’m a bit nervous we’ll be tight for that timeline.
I spoke to Canadian Tesla finance and they noted that its a bit different here with Scotia and RBC, they hold rates for 90 days. I think we're good, do you have a VIN yet?

Reactions: Imaginathan
I spoke to Canadian Tesla finance and they noted that its a bit different here with Scotia and RBC, they hold rates for 90 days. I think we're good, do you have a VIN yet?
Oh I hope so my friend! Our SA has always told us 30 days, and to make it more confusing the application had 60 days on the top. No VIN yet, we just spoke to her the day after the text and she confirmed it was accurate, so I suggest we go ahead and fill out our application for finance. We have since decided once a week to look through the source code for the vin/check our account, since daily checking was getting depressing lol.

I got an email from my SA and told me that my SR+ Red/Black interior should be arriving shortly and kindly told me to start looking at car mats since the SR+ doesn't come with them... I asked if there was a new eta from the 3-7 week text i received last week and he hasn't responded yet... Ordered on 1/16

I got an email from my SA and told me that my SR+ Red/Black interior should be arriving shortly and kindly told me to start looking at car mats since the SR+ doesn't come with them... I asked if there was a new eta from the 3-7 week text i received last week and he hasn't responded yet... Ordered on 1/16
Congrats dude! I haven't had any updates since last Friday's text saying 1-3 weeks. :(

Hope you’re right my friend, talked to RBC today who suggested I speak to Tesla finance directly with that question. Here’s their response.

Attachments

• C5682A49-9BEB-422B-86AC-586BCAFF7532.jpeg
    C5682A49-9BEB-422B-86AC-586BCAFF7532.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 77
Hope you’re right my friend, talked to RBC today who suggested I speak to Tesla finance directly with that question. Here’s their response.
He said the approval is good for 90 days and the rate is subject to change after 30 which is unlikely. I also read elsewhere that if your approved for financing, your getting the vehicle within a month. There’s no method to the madness that I can tell you right now. We’re all crazy lol including tesla.

Reactions: Imaginathan
He said the approval is good for 90 days and the rate is subject to change after 30 which is unlikely. I also read elsewhere that if your approved for financing, your getting the vehicle within a month. There’s no method to the madness that I can tell you right now. We’re all crazy lol including tesla.
You’re right! I like your optimism, I’ll go with that lol. Just got two electricians quoting for the 14-50 install yesterday, I guess it’s time to get the all season floor mats ordered